Jake has COVID

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is a silver lining in Jake's exclusion. He is coming off a couple of gruelling Origin matches. The Knights have a more damaging pack than St Merge, so losing him this week is probably better. We should be able to control the Dragons big men, because they aren't that damaging. Jake gets a much needed rest to come back fitter for the Chooks.
Assuming Jake and Davey caught covid on Sat or Sun that gives them about 12 days to recover for our Fortress game on Thursday night against the chooks. And hopefully at full strength.

Burbo has not played a lot of footy recently also unfortunately but shouldn 't lack too much in the general fitness department , . Then De Luis is a bit of a work horse and has played a bit of footy recently and would not let the side down . Think that there are mainly just showers forecast for Friday night but still a slightly wet track so that may influence some options as well . Burbo can cover outside backs but where he hopefully would not be needed if on the bench . Burbo might be next cab off the rank if he has been initially picked as 18 th man but again a couple of other factors to consider as well ..

Great opportunity for Burbo to get back into the side.
Personally i think he should be used more often

Having said that, our centres have been going good the last few games - even Lionel!

We have been lucky with covid upon until this point but with the sky high community infection rates, players and coaching staff are at some stage (like all of us) likely to contract Covid so as I have been saying in previous posts our depth is key.

Not sure what game you watched on the weekend. He isn’t total garbage, nor is Bullymor. But they both looked right at home in reserve grade. Once Paseka went off at halftime, Newcastle put on 22 points in the second half. And a lot of it came from them going straight thru the front door. Not good enough if you’re hoping to play 1st grade. Would be happy to be proven wrong, but I just dont see it.
If he gets the chance he will prove you wrong. Team man fiercely competitive.

If he gets the chance he will prove you wrong. Team man fiercely competitive.
We all rejoice by being proven wrong by our underperforming players

Because at the end of the day and the only things that matters to us most

Is Manly Winning

2nd best is not a Manly thing

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8