Jake Averillo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The cap will only allow a certain value to spent in this position. Also, Averillo has a some speed but everything else about his game is pretty mediocre.
1.The Salary Cap is only as affective as the Smart Cap people that are managing it
The Caps only restrictions are the incompetent cap managers

2. Averillo seasons stats are far from mediocre playing in a Bulldogs bottom 8 team
He does not only have dynamic speed
He is also a competent defender at 81.3 % efficiency
He has made 31 tackle breaks
7 line breaks
4 try assists
and averages 105 metres a game

What is Manly ??? It doesn't win you games just because you are Manly. Need to be realistic and put together players that can win a premiership. This we are Manly warm & fuzzy feeling doesn't cut it if we are fair dinkum and want a successful team. It's about winning!
‘Manly’ is many things but one of the main aspects is a desire to play for the the club because it’s Manly, and it’s your team. Not because it’s a job. It’s nothing to do with feeling warm and fuzzy. Give me a player that loves and lives the club any day, over a mercenary.

What is Manly ?

I did not know what Manly was when first came to this Great Country when I was a boy
I lived down the South coast for 12 months and then moved to the Inner West where the local team was the Battling Newtown Blue Bags with Parker Battlers on the field like Steve Costa and Doug
Lucas ,
Game after game these inferior Parker Battlers tried hard but they were always dominated by the superior speed strength and skill of opposition players .

I thought to my self My family came to the land of opportunity for a better life
This is no better life going to see the local team get thrashed every week by superior opposition

And one day when I was at Henson Park this Manly team that I never seen came to town

The Maroon Jersey of Bob Fulton caught my eye as he lead the Manly team on to the field to the boos of the Newtown blue bag supporters
I have never heard boos so loud . I thought why boo this Maroon team so much ?

Not long after the refs whistle sounded the Maroon jerseys dominated the Newtown Battlers by the Superior Sea eagle players like Bob Fulton and Grahame Eadie carving them up and Randall knocking them down

My family came to Australia the land of opportunity and I took the opportunity that Great Manly Winning day By Becoming a Manly Maroon supporter

What is Manly ?
Manly is Magnificence and is made Magnificent by Magnificent Grand final Winning Players

*1972***1973***1976***1978***1987***1996***2008***2011 *
Magnificent Manly | Manly, Magnificent, Sea
Is Jake Turbo the most skilful forward in the comp? Answer: No. Wouldni swap him with anyone else in the comp? not a chance. Why? Cause he has heart, he LOVES Manly. And he’s a Manly man.

Is Jake Turbo the most skilful forward in the comp? Answer: No. Wouldni swap him with anyone else in the comp? not a chance. Why? Cause he has heart, he LOVES Manly. And he’s a Manly man.
Jake is a current rep NSW and Australian forward and those were the type of class players
Our Legendary Godfather upgraded to each year for Manly to become the most dominant premiership winning force

Each year Arko replaced Manly local juniors who loved the Manly club and were Manly man
and upgraded them with players from other clubs that became Greater Premiership winning Manly Man

The once Eel Jamie Lyon Born again to be a Legendary Manly Premiership Winning Sea eagle
Sea Eagles player Jamie Lyon has a new job | Daily Telegraph

1.The Salary Cap is only as affective as the Smart Cap people that are managing it
The Caps only restrictions are the incompetent cap managers

2. Averillo seasons stats are far from mediocre playing in a Bulldogs bottom 8 team
He does not only have dynamic speed
He is also a competent defender at 81.3 % efficiency
He has made 31 tackle breaks
7 line breaks
4 try assists
and averages 105 metres a game
How ironic! I hope our smart cap managers know better than to sign too many players in the same position so they have money left to fill the other spots in the roster with quality players. If a position is already filled, you cannot simply go and spend more money there simply because someone fast has come onto the open market.

81.3 is not a good tackle efficiency so you probably should have left that stat out of it to support your argument.

I guess that is assuming Parker is re-signed
Correct. It's not impossible that they could move on a guy like Averillo, I just think it's long odds to happen is all. It's especially long odds if they intend to offer Koula good money to ward him off the Rugby deal. They won't throw the bank at centre and nor should they. If a guy like Averillo was going to make such a difference, you can bet the Dogs would be further up the ladder.

How ironic! I hope our smart cap managers know better than to sign too many players in the same position so they have money left to fill the other spots in the roster with quality players. If a position is already filled, you cannot simply go and spend more money there simply because someone fast has come onto the open market.

81.3 is not a good tackle efficiency so you probably should have left that stat out of it to support your argument.
Thats fine feathered friend
We will happily agree to disagree
Have a good night

Jake is a current rep NSW and Australian forward and those were the type of class players
Our Legendary Godfather upgraded to each year for Manly to become the most dominant premiership winning force

Each year Arko replaced Manly local juniors who loved the Manly club and were Manly man
and upgraded them with players from other clubs that became Greater Premiership winning Manly Man

The once Eel Jamie Lyon Born again to be a Legendary Manly Premiership Winning Sea eagle
Sea Eagles player Jamie Lyon has a new job | Daily Telegraph
There’s nothing to say they need to be a local junior, but they need to love the club or at least
grow to love it. IMO They need to want to be here for more reasons than just the money. Personally I think we have too many players at the moment without a passion for manly. Hence why I would keep Parker who seems to me to play with a passion for the club. There are MANY others I’d move on before I thought about letting him go. But just my opinion.

What is Manly ??? It doesn't win you games just because you are Manly. Need to be realistic and put together players that can win a premiership. This we are Manly warm & fuzzy feeling doesn't cut it if we are fair dinkum and want a successful team. It's about winning!
What is Manly??? @delz
This is Manly
369f45bd506fbd5c595abf0cfdec5dc7.jpg

What is Manly??? @delz
This is Manly
View attachment 24015
Fair enough !! All three legends of the Club and instrumental in our successful years. If you look at our history though we bought the very best players to the Club that would complement the "this is Manly " mantra and that is why we were such a powerhouse for so many years! We just don't have the same recruitment power these days so relying on "This is Manly" just isn't enough, unfortunately.

Fair enough !! All three legends of the Club and instrumental in our successful years. If you look at our history though we bought the very best players to the Club that would complement the "this is Manly " mantra and that is why we were such a powerhouse for so many years! We just don't have the same recruitment power these days so relying on "This is Manly" just isn't enough, unfortunately.
Also, fair enough @delz I'm not relying on it, just defining it.
However, it's more than just the three legends of the club. It's where the photo is taken. It's Manly Beach, the Corso, the steps down to the beach, the Hotel Steyne behind the photographer, Brookie; it's the other Manly legends in the banners on the nine flagpoles, etc.
This is Manly to me. It bothers me that many of our mercenaries don't understand what that means.
Go Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4