Jake Averillo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Averillo is a sound back with plenty of speed

Speed is the essence of stopping a runaway try
Or starting a runaway try

And Most of All Speed is the Weapon of Destruction

ACCELERATED MOBILE PAGES: AMPing UP THE MOBILE EXPERIENCE

Looks like Dogs have allowed him to shop Around.

I think he would be a great replacement for Parker has great Speed.. Thoughts ?
Parker is a great fellow and tries hard
But
Sea eagles backs are meant to fly
An Eagle without wings is just a Penguin

Time for an upgrade
Flying Eagle Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

The suggestion that Parker is tried as a backrower -- debated on Silvertails for several seasons now -- has made it into mainstream 'journalism'/gossip with The Mole reporting it.
I've always thought the idea has merit. Parker is a great team man and all he lacks as a centre is speed. He is big enough, wholehearted enough, tough enough, can tackle and run kamikaze lines so he should be able to handle the positional switch. It would free up a centre position which we need filling.

The suggestion that Parker is tried as a backrower -- debated on Silvertails for several seasons now -- has made it into mainstream 'journalism'/gossip with The Mole reporting it.
I've always thought the idea has merit. Parker is a great team man and all he lacks as a centre is speed. He is big enough, wholehearted enough, tough enough, can tackle and run kamikaze lines so he should be able to handle the positional switch. It would free up a centre position which we need filling.

Parker does not only lack the speed and the agile footwork to be a dominant centre
He also lacks the dynamics to become a dominant back rower
Parker runs Kamakazi lines through open spaces close to the line
But he lacks the dynamics to break defensive lines like dominant back rowers do

Before we consider how affective Parker would be as a back rower
Let us look at some of the Dynamic backrowers Parker will be up against
Liam Martin
Scott Sorenson
David Fifita
Tyson Fryzel
Viliame Kikau
Jeramai Nanai
Luciano Leilua
Heilum Luki
Keaon Kalomatangi
Hudson Young
Angus Chrichton
Sitili Tuponia
Felise Kafusi
Keaneth Bromwich
John Bateman
Isiah Papali
Briton Nikora
Wade Graham
Rayn Matterson
Jaydn Sua
And The Warriors back row Monsters that I can not think of their names

Better dreaming of grand final success
Than living a night mare of missing the finals once again

Sweet Dreams are made of this

Come celebrate our 40-nil anniversary with us with a limited edition ...

Pass. We don't need more average. We need more marquee. We can't keep filling our stocks with unwanted players from bottom feeding teams. Them, or players that wouldn't get a run in first grade anywhere else (see Johns, Condon, Roache, Matterson, Boyle & many others)

I am a fan. His speed this year is impressive. He’s versatile, having played in the halves, centre and wing. I like how he and the Fox swap positions throughout the game. He defends better than the Fox when he’s on the wing (pretty sure Ciraldo worked that out himself).
He’s only in his second year of NRL. 22 yrs old. I’d be more than happy if we picked him up.

I am a fan. His speed this year is impressive. He’s versatile, having played in the halves, centre and wing. I like how he and the Fox swap positions throughout the game. He defends better than the Fox when he’s on the wing (pretty sure Ciraldo worked that out himself).
He’s only in his second year of NRL. 22 yrs old. I’d be more than happy if we picked him up.
This is his 4th year of NRL

This is his 4th year of NRL
I just went off the NRL site. And after double checking, it says he made his debut against Us in March 2020. So that would be three years? Either way, serves me right for not looking beyond the official NRL site for valid information.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2