• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts is right. Burns a class above Witt in PL.

Heck, Witty only kicked 2/8 on Sunday..Even his goalkicking is up **** creek.

If Witt gets a run over Burns next year I'll be at the Football office personally expressing my opinion to Des.

We can only hope that Monas improves with the likes of Orford and Bell to work with. As for harris, I liked him too, but could we really go another year with him being nothing more than a bench player. He was often too quiet. The pack is good, King needs to get his old set of legs back, so who know's how he'll stack up next year. I think Glenn Stewart needs to step up next year, and Alberts or Matai to step up...and Cleals job needs to start showing some fruit

Did you get let back in Barks? Welcome back.

I doubt Monaghan will be with the club next season. Big League also said that we'd not been able to re-sign Matai?

my view
-king is terrible-forget him and his excuses.props will be the major problem.kite to have a better year on the positive side.
-ballin-everything im hearing and what i have seen is encouraging.
-burns-the games i have seen dont give me confidence.not real excited.most real good young halves jump out at you.
-cuthbertson-same as burns but forwards take longer to develop and has wraps on him.
-bk and beaver-will be a year older,a fact that doesnt seem to be mentioned much.
-5/8 a problem-if the club is foolish enough to play monaghan outside one of the games best halves we can forget it.what is the point in shifting a bad passing and kicking game one pass wider.my information suggests witt will be given an early chance outside orford solely in a distributing role.major problem area.
-no centre depth at all if bell and alberts go.stephenson can play wing ok,**** centre.
like robertson-speed to burn if injury free.

-we must play a different brand of football next year .up and in defence kills us now as we dont have the speed or passing game to get outside.and we will.orford will provide repeat sets and options in the red zone unlike the present scarecrow that will keep sides guessing.orfords presence will allow stewart and kennedy more room as they will not be the sole option like they are now.

reasonable injury year like this year.5th-6th.bad injury run-real trouble with our lack of depth which is worst in league..spoon would not be out of the question with the improvement shown by a lot of the lower sides.

the reason our premier league goes well is because we have a lot of premier league players.

in a nutshell.keep orford ,kennedy,stewart on the paddock a solid year looms.if not-its time to do a brogden.

Spot on Sue. If Witt is being looked at for 5/8th and Ballin for hooker, does that mean we will finally be rid of the Moanaghan curse?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6