JACK G (has also re-signed!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gosi.JPG

Go Jackie :party:

Even though his hands scare me and remind me of a young Watmough, I love watching him play and the way he goes about his work

Thinks that’s what I like about this current side, there are unheralded sort of guys that I’m enjoying watching, Suli probably near the top of that list and Keppie won me over running onto the park the other night

Yeah. He plays like a wild man.
I think Des really gets the best out of Jack.
He's been playing like he has something to prove and he's proving it.
Jackie's probably our most creative forward.
The fact that he has filled in even at centre shows his footy repertoire :nod:

Chez and Jackie are building a great understanding and it will flourish if he could shake his injuries :praying:

Do we push Sirro somewhere else? jack G. Waddell Thompson. I know how many powerhouses are coming through from a Polynesian background but they’re rarely ready to read/hold up an edge until later in their career without a gun six beside them. Thompson’s re-signed and he’s been the better value than Sironen. Are supporters over exaggerating Curtis’s impact because he strung some games together for the first time as a Manly player? Do you miss out here n Schuster (who is honest to god the most physically and skilfully gifted player I have ever seen) - I’ve not seen him live so there is that caveat but I’ve watched the game for a long time I’ve seen the hilight packages of quite a few since you tube. This kid is the next level in the evolution of footy players.
M

Do you miss out here n Schuster (who is honest to god the most physically and skilfully gifted player I have ever seen) - I’ve not seen him live so there is that caveat but I’ve watched the game for a long time I’ve seen the hilight packages of quite a few since you tube. This kid is the next level in the evolution of footy players.
M
Can't wait to see this Schuster kid play. How far off first grade is he?

Do we push Sirro somewhere else? jack G. Waddell Thompson. I know how many powerhouses are coming through from a Polynesian background but they’re rarely ready to read/hold up an edge until later in their career without a gun six beside them. Thompson’s re-signed and he’s been the better value than Sironen. Are supporters over exaggerating Curtis’s impact because he strung some games together for the first time as a Manly player? Do you miss out here n Schuster (who is honest to god the most physically and skilfully gifted player I have ever seen) - I’ve not seen him live so there is that caveat but I’ve watched the game for a long time I’ve seen the hilight packages of quite a few since you tube. This kid is the next level in the evolution of footy players.
M
Sirro just extended for another 2 years so he has some fans in the retention team - but then again Api extended at the same time and he has been moved on. I'd have Siro ahead of Jetski on form this year, but maybe he steps up for Thommo in 12 months time ??

Jackie's probably our most creative forward.
The fact that he has filled in even at centre shows his footy repertoire :nod:

Chez and Jackie are building a great understanding and it will flourish if he could shake his injuries :praying:

Chez is brilliant whenever a forward accompanies him to the defensive line. Watching Siro run onto a DCE pearler at close range to score has been my favourite play this season. Jack G and Paseka have also scored the exact same try by backing DCE up when he runs to the line.

Even Suli at centre scored the same sort of try last week but with a slightly longer pass than what Chez would normally throw

Chez is brilliant whenever a forward accompanies him to the defensive line. Watching Siro run onto a DCE pearler at close range to score has been my favourite play this season. Jack G and Paseka have also scored the exact same try by backing DCE up when he runs to the line.

Even Suli at centre scored the same sort of try last week but with a slightly longer pass than what Chez would normally throw
Nothing better to watch as it combines skill and power in one play :clap:

It reminds me of the many Cliffy and Beaver try combos :nod:

Cliffy hardly ran but when he spotted the space Beaver came through close to his shoulder at full pace :handok:

Sirro just extended for another 2 years so he has some fans in the retention team - but then again Api extended at the same time and he has been moved on. I'd have Siro ahead of Jetski on form this year, but maybe he steps up for Thommo in 12 months time ??
I believe that Jackie will be a bench player whilst Sirro and Thommo are healthy.

His ability to come on as a back or a speedy forward after the 'softening up' period makes it ideal. :nod:
Plus it would save his body as he is rather injury prone :(

Gosi is a terrific bench player ( when the others are fully fit), his ability to play in the forwards and the centres is priceless!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8