Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From reading the various articles posted here I kind of get the idea that the young lady was sweet on Sinclair & that JDB saw this & used his influence over a younger player to turn what was probably a typical boy-meets-girl scenario into something far more sordid.
Yes, possibly. I wonder, if both men were to be found guilty, whether the judge would consider imposing differing sentences to each man?

Yes, possibly. I wonder, if both men were to be found guilty, whether the judge would consider imposing differing sentences to each man?

Yeah, I wonder that too.

Would the judge see JDB as the instigator & also see Sinclair as a young player under JDB's influence & therefore hand JDB a harsher sentence?

I'm heading for 50 yrs with my missus, and great years they've been too, neither of us have ever had any interest in playing up, we do everything together, not that opportunities haven't cropped up became I'm a bit of a stunning good looking bloke but why would you want to hurt the person you've dedicated your life too? I simply don't understand what goes through the minds of these shallow narcissistic bastards, why commit in the first place?

You're very fortunate to have a devoted partner and to be devoted to your partner yourself. Congratulations. Unfortunately such great stories, though probably occurring in a good percentage of the population, does not suggest that there isn't quite a significant percentage who don't have such joy. Anyone for example attending a local court on DV day will see crowds of people waiting to be heard before the local magistrate. There are also many, and I mean many, who are well regarded people, who have sly affairs. Then there are those on the loose playing the dating game enjoying a tryst almost as regularly as you attend a football match. Be thankful for what you've got. Not everyone is that lucky.

No matter if this idiot is guilty or not his selfish actions have caused irreparable damage to the game we love. It is such a shame that a few stupid filthy dickheads tarnish all the good work of the others who make our game so great. Can only imagine what someone like Steve Menzies an absolute gentleman must think of the daily headlines making our game look so ugly.

No matter if this idiot is guilty or not his selfish actions have caused irreparable damage to the game we love. It is such a shame that a few stupid filthy dickheads tarnish all the good work of the others who make our game so great. Can only imagine what someone like Steve Menzies an absolute gentleman must think of the daily headlines making our game look so ugly.

There are always different types of chocolates in life's chocolate box. Some are bitter, some sweet, but that's just chocolate boxes. We get what served to us and it will always be so.

I get uncomfortable when another bloke talks to me while I'm using the urinal in public toilets, never mind being in the act of coitus with another bloke present.

I honestly dont think I could perform.

It's a completely foreign & bizarre concept to me & I dont understand the attraction.
It would simplify things for the footy players if they left the girl out of the equation and just made beautiful love to one another

It would simplify things for the footy players if they left the girl out of the equation and just made beautiful love to one another

Or just pass an actual fleshlight around instead of a human one. I mean, surely they can afford a few toys?! You still get to stand around watching your mates get off, and cheering them on, and nobody gets hurt - everybody wins, right?!

This is a horrible thing for all those involved in the trial. There are those in our society that get involved consensually in group sex (even some kinky oldies) and that is a matter for them. Then there are those who are swept into it and those that become overborne by the circumstances in which they find themselves. I would have thought that in circumstances where there are two very large males and one young female that extra care would have been called for to ensure that she was okay with what was going on during the entirety of the events. Such catastrophic ramifications for all involved. It's now in the hands of 12 of their peers.

Will it really damage the game? You would like to think it would have some reaction but I'm just not sure. Regardless of the outcome its ' JDB walks free an innocent man' (yeah right) or Guilty as charged and we all move on. sure there will be some bad press and the usual 'things have to change' but nothing will. This case will just be a distant memory within 24 months regardless the outcome.

Or just pass an actual fleshlight around instead of a human one. I mean, surely they can afford a few toys?! You still get to stand around watching your mates get off, and cheering them on, and nobody gets hurt - everybody wins, right?!

You know Yoka ... the one thing than keeps coming back to me is ... that one day, probably in 13 to 14 years, JDB's daughter is going to be faced with all this ....

Yeah, give them all a pocket pussy and off they go .......

I wonder what Steve thought about Brett Stewarts headlines making the game look ugly ?

There seems to be a fair bit of guilty until proven innocent around the NRL....started by Gallop, and endorsed by Toddy....and seemingly swallowed hook, line and sinker by some fans.

Unless you are saying that adultery is something that can cause "irreparable damage to the game we love".

You know Yoka ... the one thing than keeps coming back to me is ... that one day, probably in 13 to 14 years, JDB's daughter is going to be faced with all this ....

Yep, and that’s the sad part. Whatever the court verdict, all the information about the sordid things her dad was getting up to while she was in the womb is now in the public domain. Same goes for Jarryd Hayne’s daughter.

I wonder what Steve thought about Brett Stewarts headlines making the game look ugly ?

There seems to be a fair bit of guilty until proven innocent around the NRL....started by Gallop, and endorsed by Toddy....and seemingly swallowed hook, line and sinker by some fans.

Unless you are saying that adultery is something that can cause "irreparable damage to the game we love".

I don’t know that it’s ‘adultery’ as such that’s the problem. I’m sure there are plenty of players quietly carrying on behind their partners’ backs that we don’t know about - but the seedy stuff that keeps hitting the news about gangbangs, picking up randoms and filming encounters with them etc - that’s what makes the game look like it has a very ugly social/sexual culture around it.

There’s a few good docos around lately about the toxic sexual culture around high school and college athletes in the US - we have the same issues here, albeit on a smaller scale.

I’ll be honest, I’m a lot less interested in the game than I used to be, and the culture of these guys being treated like gods and given free passes for awful behaviour is part of it. Not the whole reason, but part of it. I wouldn’t want any of my nieces involved with a footy player, and I wouldn’t want any of my nephews to be one.

I don’t know that it’s ‘adultery’ as such that’s the problem. I’m sure there are plenty of players quietly carrying on behind their partners’ backs that we don’t know about - but the seedy stuff that keeps hitting the news about gangbangs, picking up randoms and filming encounters with them etc - that’s what makes the game look like it has a very ugly social/sexual culture around it.

There’s a few good docos around lately about the toxic sexual culture around high school and college athletes in the US - we have the same issues here, albeit on a smaller scale.

I’ll be honest, I’m a lot less interested in the game than I used to be, and the culture of these guys being treated like gods and given free passes for awful behaviour is part of it. Not the whole reason, but part of it.

I blame the media.

Humans are going to do what they do.

Why does society hold a dumb footballer to a higher standard than a university educated lawyer, when it comes to issues like group sex or adultery, or the like ?

Because the media tells us to.

I blame the media.

Humans are going to do what they do.

Why does society hold a dumb footballer to a higher standard than a university educated lawyer, when it comes to issues like group sex or adultery, or the like ?

Because the media tells us to.

Because the guy who’s going to be a lawyer doesn’t get the adulation and special treatment from the time he’s a young teenager that the ‘footy stars’ do. And lawyers don’t go away on team camps where abhorrent sexual practices are encouraged (I mean the kind where, for example, someone agrees to a liaison with one player and next minute half his teammates are joining in; or someone hoping to maybe get a player’s number and become a WAG is used, discarded, and then mocked in group chats and the like).

I’m sure there are plenty of lawyers who engage in all sorts of seedy stuff, but is it an encouraged part of ‘team bonding’ the way it is with athletes? And one that’s instilled from a young age? You can have any girl you want because you won the mock trial for your school last week?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4