Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To me it’s something very private , but I’m very old school.

Respect for women is VERY high for me and whilst I joke about a few things on here Ive been married to the same woman for 45 years.

Corny I know “ but till death us do part” actually meant something to me in 1975.

Possibly not as ‘old school’ as you might think, I know not only my partner but also my sisters’ think basically the same way.

You don’t discuss, let alone physically share, stuff like that - because it’s private, and it’s bloody disrespectful to your partner. I know of one friend who has both cheating and exhibitionist tendencies (so does her husband, it’s a pretty toxic marriage TBH), but I would be pretty shocked to find out the same about pretty much any of my other friends. From discussions we’ve had about this case, none of the guys are interested in gangbangs and none of the women would put up with being treated the way de Belin’s partner has been. General consensus is he’s a grub.

Possibly not as ‘old school’ as you might think, I know not only my partner but also my sisters’ think basically the same way.

From discussions we’ve had about this case, none of the guys are interested in gangbangs. General consensus is he’s a grub.
What chance would you rate one of these "guys" admitting to being up for/excited/interested in group sex in these "discussions" had?
I'll tell you...ZERO.
Most people would be surprised at what most other people think, do, like or desire sexually. I have been surprised a few times and i'm pretty open-minded about sex.
Just sayin.

There is absolutely no doubt De Bellend is an A grade arseho-e who should pay a penance and his partner should not have to endure the crap he did.

I get uncomfortable when another bloke talks to me while I'm using the urinal in public toilets, never mind being in the act of coitus with another bloke present.

I honestly dont think I could perform.

It's a completely foreign & bizarre concept to me & I dont understand the attraction.

100%, there’s no way I’d put up with it. I do wonder whether there might be some agreement between them to stay together until the court case is over (to help his image, not that I think it does much), and she might give him the boot then? Apart from the personal hurt/insult etc, surely you’d have to be thinking about what kind of example it sets for your child. Do you really want that little girl growing up thinking it’s ok for some douche to treat her the same way?
On your point of staying with him. Its a sad fact but sometimes the lifestyle and or money means more to some than principle. Look at EPL footballers. So so many **** about, have affairs, get up to all sorts of depraved crap yet their understanding partners stick by them.... why? Lifestyle. Simple. Give up a cushie ride and life of holidays and celebrity? No ****ing way will they.... forgiveness is a lot easier than working for a living....

On your point of staying with him. Its a sad fact but sometimes the lifestyle and or money means more to some than principle. Look at EPL footballers. So so many **** about, have affairs, get up to all sorts of depraved crap yet their understanding partners stick by them.... why? Lifestyle. Simple. Give up a cushie ride and life of holidays and celebrity? No ****ing way will they.... forgiveness is a lot easier than working for a living....

Yeah, totally agree. You’d probably be at least half aware that’s the trade-off you’re signing up for, especially if the sportsman you’re chasing already has the ‘God complex’ and the reputation. Unfortunately it doesn’t just happen with the rich and famous ones - I grew up in a footy town, and saw the promising players getting away with all sorts of stuff from the time they were 13 or 14. Only one ever made it to the NRL, local A-grade was pretty much the peak for everyone else - I know of more than one ‘knocked up some chick other than the official girlfriend’ sort of scandal that happened amongst that group.

Last edited:
What chance would you rate one of these "guys" admitting to being up for/excited/interested in group sex in these "discussions" had?
I'll tell you...ZERO.
Most people would be surprised at what most other people think, do, like or desire sexually. I have been surprised a few times and i'm pretty open-minded about sex.
Just sayin.

There is absolutely no doubt De Bellend is an A grade arseho-e who should pay a penance and his partner should not have to endure the crap he did.

You’d be surprised what their wives/girlfriends discuss amongst themselves, for starters. And if they’re into it but not discussing that with those women in their lives - then who are they involving in it? That’s what makes it grub behaviour.

You’d be surprised at what gets discussed at 3am on night shifts as well. Funny, it’s usually one of the males who mentions the obvious homoerotic element to watching your mate/s do their thing and cheering them on a la JDB. Which is totally cool if that’s your thing, but I don’t think many Neanderthal footballers would be admitting that they’re turned on by seeing old mate’s wang as much as by whatever random girl they’ve picked up to use as a shared fleshlight that night.

Last edited:
I doubt the jury will place any weight on the testimony of relatives of the accused. Sinclair actually admits that he lied in a phone call to his mother, so why would you believe his version of events?
It has become a sick joke whenever a low life is gunned down or comes to a sticky ending that a relative will proclaim: "He was a good boy. He loved his mother..."

I think those of you in stable marriages, especially long term ones, probably dont see too much of the singles world. That's not a criticism and in fact I admire such commitment. But the singles world, in which I've been living since my marriage ended decades ago, is a quite eye opening thing. And it isnt just the men. The women can be just as forward and quite direct, in a manner that would stun you. I've been out of that World intentionally for the past few decades, and I certainly was not one to venture in the type of behaviour De Bellin has chosen to be involved in. But there is a World out there that would significantly challenge your sense of morality. De Bellin's behaviour is not as unusual as is imagined.

I think those of you in stable marriages, especially long term ones, probably dont see too much of the singles world. That's not a criticism and in fact I admire such commitment. But the singles world, in which I've been living since my marriage ended decades ago, is a quite eye opening thing. And it isnt just the men. The women can be just as forward and quite direct, in a manner that would stun you. I've been out of that World intentionally for the past few decades, and I certainly was not one to venture in the type of behaviour De Bellin has chosen to be involved in. But there is a World out there that would significantly challenge your sense of morality. De Bellin's behaviour is not as unusual as is imagined.

All well & good if De Belin was actually single at the time but...

Aw come on you guys, what's with all this amicability & agreement all of a sudden? @:D

@Kevinward777
@Woodsie

20201123_151530.jpg

I doubt the jury will place any weight on the testimony of relatives of the accused. Sinclair actually admits that he lied in a phone call to his mother, so why would you believe his version of events?
It has become a sick joke whenever a low life is gunned down or comes to a sticky ending that a relative will proclaim: "He was a good boy. He loved his mother..."

The irony of his aunty saying he was raised in a matriarchal environment, always respectful to women, yada yada yada...and then there are the phone taps where he quite happily tells his mum the alleged victim was ‘hanging around like a bad smell’, and drops f-bombs about her etc. I wouldn’t call my family particularly ‘matriarchal’, but my brothers would get a smack upside the head from Mum if they spoke about any woman like that within her earshot, let alone directly to her.

All well & good if De Belin was actually single at the time but...

It happens with married men and women too. I've known several of both genders who've played around. Even tried my best to advise them of the folly because most had good marriages and kids. Like I said it happens. I've been even propositioned by a married woman, and quite bluntly. No I didn't accept. And these are smart professional people, not dick heads

100%, there’s no way I’d put up with it. I do wonder whether there might be some agreement between them to stay together until the court case is over (to help his image, not that I think it does much), and she might give him the boot then? Apart from the personal hurt/insult etc, surely you’d have to be thinking about what kind of example it sets for your child. Do you really want that little girl growing up thinking it’s ok for some douche to treat her the same way?
Something along the lines of the Sam Burgess situation, I'm pretty sure Souths took care of his wife in order to play the whole thing down and minimise damage to their brand, St Merge have more than likely taken the same road

I get uncomfortable when another bloke talks to me while I'm using the urinal in public toilets, never mind being in the act of coitus with another bloke present.

I honestly dont think I could perform.

It's a completely foreign & bizarre concept to me & I dont understand the attraction.
Coaching from the sideline.

It happens with married men and women too. I've known several of both genders who've played around. Even tried my best to advise them of the folly because most had good marriages and kids. Like I said it happens. I've been even propositioned by a married woman, and quite bluntly. No I didn't accept. And these are smart professional people, not dick heads
I'm heading for 50 yrs with my missus, and great years they've been too, neither of us have ever had any interest in playing up, we do everything together, not that opportunities haven't cropped up became I'm a bit of a stunning good looking bloke but why would you want to hurt the person you've dedicated your life too? I simply don't understand what goes through the minds of these shallow narcissistic bastards, why commit in the first place?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4