Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at all commenting on any evidence other than the shambles that is the Police behaviour/process to date (based on what has come out so far) and the fact that the released recordings and only those suggest the crown has some trouble. I am not casting any aspersion on the victim or the alleged perpetrator. I have no idea about guilt or innocence given I haven't heard all the evidence. I have made no comment on who is and isn't believable. So put away your self righteous indignation and read what I said instead of what you completely misconstrued in your attempt to attribute a comment/assertion/belief to me that I just never made/have. Stick to the facts and if you have been in court every day listening to the case and are a Barrister then we might be all ears to hear your view on guilt or innocence or believability. I am sure nobody in here has any clue on guilt or innocence and just because the woman or De Belin for that matter makes a claim doesn't mean that is fact without supporting evidence. And again from what has come out so far - the Crown has some problems with the process and some of the evidence. Just saying!
You might not have intended to but in saying "the Crown case is shambolic" you were saying the woman's evidence is shambolic because her evidence is the Crown case. The supposed ineptitude etc of the cops is the defence case, not the Crown case.
Aside from that point I'm in the same boat as you as to what actually happened, I don't know!

You might not have intended to but in saying "the Crown case is shambolic" you were saying the woman's evidence is shambolic because her evidence is the Crown case. The supposed ineptitude etc of the cops is the defence case, not the Crown case.
Aside from that point I'm in the same boat as you as to what actually happened, I don't know!
Please don't try and change what I said - I never said anything about her evidence - not once. The Crown case is shambolic - caused firstly by ineptitude of the Police - and then the evidence so far of the released recordings or the transcripts of same would have to be of major concern unless there are other yet to be released gems where De Belin and friends/family are discussing his guilt and making statements to cover it up. That evidence maybe still to come. But again your claims that my statement that the Police evidence is shambolic means I am casting aspersions on the victim is a total joke. Plain and simple. Go and get some English lessons! Seriously you are joking!

It’ll largely come down to the same as that case I sat on 21 years ago , She said v he said ( or in this case they).

The guy in my case never denied he had sex , we knew that to be true but jeez it was hard to put a guy away for 7-10 years on what one other person said.

Don’t know much detail about this case but this sounds very familiar!!

A question here , particularly I guess aimed at our lady members @yokahontas maybe.

I’m obviously male but if I was a female and my partner did this whilst I was 20 weeks pregnant with his child I would tell him to get the **** out and never return!!

Yes I know it would leave me as a single mother with possibly a low income BUT how could any self respecting woman stay with this piece of **** ???

That comment isn’t related to guilt for an alleged crime it’s what he did ( so graphically detailed in these pages ) and openly admitting doing it !!

Ladies ???

A question here , particularly I guess aimed at our lady members @yokahontas maybe.

I’m obviously male but if I was a female and my partner did this whilst I was 20 weeks pregnant with his child I would tell him to get the **** out and never return!!

Yes I know it would leave me as a single mother with possibly a low income BUT how could any self respecting woman stay with this piece of **** ???

That comment isn’t related to guilt for an alleged crime it’s what he did ( so graphically detailed in these pages ) and openly admitting doing it !!

Ladies ???

I agree, even if he is found not guilty of rape he is still guilty of being a low life human being that has openly cheated on his pregnant partner. His public image will rightly be tarnished forever. No sponsor etc will go near him.

Ladies ???
It’s the poor kid I feel sorry for most. Lifes hard enough, but to be born into that shiit fight makes me sad for the kid and the mother and angry at De Belin.

And also, just something that was mentioned a couple of pages ago. When he was talking to Angus Crichton apparently they were talking about a bun? Apparently it is commonplace and said that it was a standard everyday bun! WTF. What the **** is wrong with these kids when that is considered a normal part of a sexual interaction?

It’s the poor kid I feel sorry for most. Lifes hard enough, but to be born into that shiit fight makes me sad for the kid and the mother and angry at De Belin.

And also, just something that was mentioned a couple of pages ago. When he was talking to Angus Crichton apparently they were talking about a bun? Apparently it is commonplace and said that it was a standard everyday bun! WTF. What the **** is wrong with these kids when that is considered a normal part of a sexual interaction?
Please excuse my ignorance but what is “ a bun”

That nrl players call group sex a "bun" or that it happens so often they have a name for it.
Please excuse my ignorance but what is “ a bun”
Global ... the term "bun" or gang bang have been around at least since I was a lad (before electricity) ... the surprising thing is not that they have a name for it ... but that the name hasn't changed in all the years ...

As one sexual assault case is wrapping up we have:
Jarryd Hayne will head to Newcastle next week to defend sexual assault charges. The woman at the centre of the allegation will be the first to give evidence.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4