Jack Bird ... WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was 100% fit this past off-season and was in line for the fullback roll at Drongos .Until a freak training accident took out his knee and season.
WOULD be happy to take him for say250k with Broncos paying the rest.If fit could back up FB ,5/8,centre or wing...

Former NSW player Bird has battled back to career-best fitness, earning first shot at the No 1 jersey in Friday’s derby clash, but this latest setback has left him, in his own words, “heartbroken”.

NRL 2020 season preview: rugby league's best remain simply the best
Read more

Posting on Instagram, he said on Wednesday: “I honestly don’t know what to say .. it’s like my whole world has come crumbling down. I started my day confident, happy and full of excitement knowing that round 1 was just 2 days away.

“My body was in the best shape it had been in the last 3 years. It was also the happiest I have been in 2-3 years enjoying my footy and life again. People who know me know how hard I have worked to get to the stage I was at leading into this season, and with that, I’m truly heartbroken that I have to start this process all over again.”

Bird felt compelled to apologise to Broncos supporters for his latest injury blow. “I understand that a lot of fans are upset with me over the last few seasons but injuries are definitely something I can’t control. I pray that you guys stick by me through this tough period of my life,” he said. “I promise I’ll do everything I can to get back on the pitch for not only my self but for the club and the fans.”

I wish the media would refer to Manly as having a "war chest" one of these days.

We never seem to have a "war chest"

I wanna "war chest!"

(war chest)
I prefer the rioters option they don't have a war chest just a bottomless pit of salary cap space. With the NRL contribution in assisting to get who ever they want with their blessing.

Reports today that Jack Bird will be released from his last year at Broncos if a club was willing to pay $500k of his $900k contract .... Manly named as a club interested ....

If that is true ... heaven help us ... all hope is lost ...
Oh you are effin kidding me...

This guys spends more time looking in the mirror that putting effort into his rugby league.

Another junk deal - sigh

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4