Jack Bird ... WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is your suggestion ...

(a) ... Ignore everything we read ... don't mention or discuss it .. and half the content of Silvertails

or

(b) .. Highlight the fact that "If this is true" ... in our comments ..and have a robust discussion
(c) ... Wait until @Woodsie confirms said topic as FACT-then set about disproving it.

(c) ... Wait until @Woodsie confirms said topic as FACT-then set about disproving it.

See, again you are the smartarse ... but when I give it back ... you and the other wee Jessies cry ... Woodsies a bully ... Although it is quite humorous to know that you and your .. Numbnut Coalition of the found wanting ... see yourselves as the poor weaklings ....

I notice that you haven't bothered to take the 100 posters that have had a go at Dessie to task ... what's the matter ... finally realised you're irrelevant ...

Article says we are in the market for a centre.. like we don't have enough of them... or maybe one of walkz or Suli are being shopped.

@globaleagle ... Is this a war chest ??

Meh!

War (chest!)

What is it good for?

1601267656667.png

See, again you are the smartarse ... but when I give it back ... you and the other wee Jessies cry ... Woodsies a bully ... Although it is quite humorous to know that you and your .. Numbnut Coalition of the found wanting ... see yourselves as the poor weaklings ....

I notice that you haven't bothered to take the 100 posters that have had a go at Dessie to task ... what's the matter ... finally realised you're irrelevant ...
Lol the numbnut coalition. I’m gonna use that.

Im a big fan of Jack.. when he is on the field. I wouldn't be opposed to it If I knew he would play every game

He can play football ... but $500k for a bloke that played 8 games in 2018 .. 9 games in 2019 ... and zero games in 2020 ... is a huge gamble and a lot of salary cap on top of the Foran gamble ..

Unless it is a diabolical plan to get a volume club discount on moon boots and crutches ....

He can play football ... but $500k for a bloke that played 8 games in 2018 .. 9 games in 2019 ... and zero games in 2020 ... is a huge gamble and a lot of salary cap on top of the Foran gamble ..

Unless it is a diabolical plan to get a volume club discount on moon boots and crutches ....
I know but this is what we have become...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4