It's obvious who's gonna be captain next year.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Orford will do it. It makes sense, especially as Monnas won't be playing 80 minutes as he'll be interchanged with Dunley.

Is it obvious only to me??

Can't wait for next season.

that must be a pretty rough track that chick in your sig is riding her horse on!

Just like to thank robbo for sharing his home video with us

I tell you what she is a goer - she never stops

Oh my, oh my! 8|

What was that about captain again :blush:

No wonder BK is too tired to go to training

Just watching her is making me tired..... she just keeps going

good girl

an insightful first post... and to answer your question Robbo you are not the only one to see it though BK is a real posibility, perhaps why they have delayed naming the skipper.

no comment on the avatar, i will make my own

avatar I will ask linda if she minds me getting the camera out!

(Disclaimer: honey if you are reading this, I am of course kidding, unless you think it is a good idea, then i am of course being serious, in all other cases, I cant believe these guys put such disgusting things in their avatars ;) )

in the words of some bloke on stacked (tv show) last night

"when did you stop being a bloke?"

in the words of some bloke on stacked (tv show) last night

\"when did you stop being a bloke?\"

caarn nutz its early days in the relationship.......

I am one of those sensitive new age male chavinist, footy wathcing, beer gussling guys.

oh yeah mate.. i'm one of those too

without the sensitive part.... yet

The avatar is hypnotising. I can look at it all day.

Anyway, just wanted to get my point across bout the captaincy. I feel that it would be almost embaressing (in a way) if BK got it. It just kind of confirms how much better a player he is than all his teammates.

yeah same could go for matt orford getting it tho mate...."err, here be captain without playing a minute for us in years...

You know what i mean??

What seems strange to me (apart from the look on the face of the chick in the avatar) is that anyone the media asks about the captaincy says they don't want it (BK, Bell, Ox), apart from Monas

i think any of these posts you'll find that i have always said mona's..... whether he's the right man for the job or not we won't know unless he gets it then come september we are right in the thick of it

so for me... mona's then beaver (but he don't want it) then look at our "new recruits"

Ox would be a good captain but to be honest I dont know if extra pressure will help.

After watching some replays of the games last year, monas did us no favours with his banter with the refs, though i guess sometimes it did.

I think we need some one more intimidating without being so in your face. Monas was a good captain but it did effect his footy and there are aspects of his captaining style that a more senior player wouldn't have, which is a positive thing.

I will say this though, despite my topic and discussion generation, i do like monas and his style of play, wathcing him against canberra he was at his best

yeah same could go for matt orford getting it tho mate....\"err, here be captain without playing a minute for us in years...

You know what i mean??

See your point but I just feel it's OK for a half back. No team win a premiership without a top halfback, it's a vital position steering the team around and it's natural for a halfback to be captain.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4