It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Hey. I threw my hat in the ring as well, but I haven't even made page 62 of the obituary section yet? I would have been a lot cheaper. Maybe the players had input because I would have made them train hard - at defence!
I don't know you or your qualifications but I'd rather you than Cartwrong or Taylor.

What coaching problem?

comedy-wildlife-awards-bear-head-snow.adapt.676.1.jpg

Have they come out and denied the Trbojevic story that ran on Monday night? They would be throwing out releases on a daily basis if they addressed every rumour associated with this club, mate.
Well for a while there some Ironstine decided it was club policy to deny rumours of potential signings - so if you go down that path and don't continue then you can forgive people for thinking some of these rumours have legs if they aren't denied.

Easts gave Taylor a lifeline after his previous Souths and Wests stints. They obviously rate him but it would be a huge move by Penn Inc to sign him and think the fans would be overjoyed. I can't see much truth in this.

Jason Taylor is a **** coach, he wont be respected here, has no Manly DNA, and is an underperformer. Even Manly is not stupid enough to have him on the coaching staff. I'd rather John Cartwight tbh...

Geoff Toovey is a Manly legend, and pound for pound , one of the toughest players to lace on a boot. He is adored by the fans, and would be welcomed with open arms. He is what is needed to bring this talented team together. In 2V we trust!

Easts gave Taylor a lifeline after his previous Souths and Wests stints. They obviously rate him but it would be a huge move by Penn Inc to sign him and think the fans would be overjoyed. I can't see much truth in this.
Maybe Penn's finally got it through his head that we need a Manly man to coach Manly and thinks we'll be overjoyed with Taylor because he was a former player (i.e. Northern Beagles).

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6