It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Good stuff Mitch, keep the positive news coming. GT is finally getting some acknowledgement from Manly, and it appears some wounds are healing. I am hearing Donny might be back in the mix also...know anything about that?

Not that I have heard mate, but that is not to say it isn't true! The club are keeping things a little tighter to their chest now, which i think is a good thing. Certainly better than everything leaking out.

Toovey is coming....

You heard it here first
I hope! Though the last thing I need right now is to think Tooves is coming only to have the Penns announce someone like Jason Taylor, or any of the other options we've been thrown atm. Would be very disappointing, so im just going to whistle on and pretend nothings happening until they eventually, eventually announce a coach. I'll freak if it's Tooves

Honestly guys, I'm a bit off Madge too, now. I want a coach that would die to be here. That wants.our facilities , our roster , and wants to build and feed of the legacy of players past.

What I don't want , is primadonas who require everything right, all the ducks in a row to make a fist of it.

(See, I'm learning from you all, and am agreeing to your points).

The time for excuses, and lack of 110% commitment is gone. Time to re-instill that Manly us versus them attitude.

If Maguire was like, " I snapped up the opportunity to work at Manly, and wanted to build / feed off that culture to drive to another premiership" then amazing, the guy had my support.

What I HEARD though, were excuses, requirements, demands etc etc etc. **** me, take that ego and pea heart attitude to another club. Once again, it's Un-Manly. I feel bad for The New Zealand test team now.

Hey. I threw my hat in the ring as well, but I haven't even made page 62 of the obituary section yet? I would have been a lot cheaper. Maybe the players had input because I would have made them train hard - at defence!

Have they come out and denied the Trbojevic story that ran on Monday night? They would be throwing out releases on a daily basis if they addressed every rumour associated with this club, mate.
I agree with you on that just this story needs to squashed.
Would be so bad if they go down the Taylor line.

Honestly guys, I'm a bit off Madge too, now. I want a coach that would die to be here. That wants.our facilities , our roster , and wants to build and feed of the legacy of players past.

What I don't want , is primadonas who require everything right, all the ducks in a row to make a fist of it.

(See, I'm learning from you all, and am agreeing to your points).

The time for excuses, and lack of 110% commitment is gone. Time to re-instill that Manly us versus them attitude.

If Maguire was like, " I snapped up the opportunity to work at Manly, and wanted to build / feed off that culture to drive to another premiership" then amazing, the guy had my support.

What I HEARD though, were excuses, requirements, demands etc etc etc. **** me, take that ego and pea heart attitude to another club. Once again, it's Un-Manly. I feel bad for The New Zealand test team now.
I can’t work out if you’re being facetious. In his defense the only thing he ever said was he wouldn’t go into the reasons why he turned it down. It was rothtool and silvertails that filled in all the blanks

Do people seriously think that Taylor as “attack coach” had any influence at all on the abilities of friend, crank, Keary, Latrell, teddy etc?? politis assembled an attacking team that needs no coaching.

Easts demoted him anyway.

Attack was never our problem. We need a coach to show this team how to defend!! You all saw the chooks this year and especially in the GF. Most games this year we were like turnstiles. If JT is coach, or Cartwrong for that matter expect another poor season and more money wasted by the Penns. The rebuild needs to start now with the right people in the right places no matter what the cost and from that, put this once proud and mighty club back on top where it belongs. Show all the haters (Greenturd included) we are back and no matter what you throw at us we will be a force once again!
I want to continue to lol at parra, see st merge chocking, the faders fading etc but most of all......the Manly seige mentallity "No one likes us! We dont care!" and "Guess what? Manly hates you too!!!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8