It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
This is why we will have Carty read this crap from Zorba "we have been swamped by big names willing to cop close to $500,000 and a car" Lol no top coach would get out of bed for that please.Page 50

http://newslocal.smedia.com.au/manly-daily/

What a load of rubbish, releasing that information to elude that they have crossed the T's and dotted the i's.
Cartwright will be trumpeted as our new coach because of his experience, when in reality it because our owners are cheap arses.

With the work I have been involved in for the last 30 years, I have always stuck by 3 rules, but the first and most important one is when offered a choice between a basket case or a gem, always go for the basket case.You can improve a basket case 99.9% of the time and you get the kudos from the brass for your hard work, and the money follows. If you choose the gem, then you can either just maintain it or it goes south and no one loves you for that and your more than likely looking for a new job.

I have a gut feeling that there is an unemployed coach out there looking for a basket case.

The other 2 work rules I live by are

Never ever volunteer

And never fish off the company pier.

So a dud rookie was on $650k and we want a professional 1st grade coach to take $500k and a car, SERIOUS, no wonder only cartwrong's name is on the list.....

With the work I have been involved in for the last 30 years, I have always stuck by 3 rules, but the first and most important one is when offered a choice between a basket case or a gem, always go for the basket case.You can improve a basket case 99.9% of the time and you get the kudos from the brass for your hard work, and the money follows. If you choose the gem, then you can either just maintain it or it goes south and no one loves you for that and your more than likely looking for a new job.

I have a gut feeling that there is an unemployed coach out there looking for a basket case.

Never ever volunteer

I fished off the Pier in Weipa once and caught an absolute ripper!!

But only because a local took pity on me and said “ your wasting your time with Prawns they like Worms”, gave me one and next cast ......bingo , dinner for TWO nights for two!!

I'm still don't understand how Zorba has us out for contention for the wooden spoon? I could understand if this was written tmrw and the Roosters won against the Eels but we are still right in the mix.

Never ever volunteer

Another rule

The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know - all the players know JC

15.-BeKing.gif

https://www.9now.com.au/100-footy

Last night's show had the media guy report that it's not Chez but the Turbros who want Carty.

They are very close to Baz and are really upset at Manly's stance.:(

The segment (50 mins in) also reckons that the payout/split will be done very quickly
The team nearly won the spoon with this joker and the players rate him all the way down the ladder
FMD !!!

https://www.9now.com.au/100-footy

Last night's show had the media guy report that it's not Chez but the Turbros who want Carty.

They are very close to Baz and are really upset at Manly's stance.:(

The segment (50 mins in) also reckons that the payout/split will be done very quickly

With all due respect to the Turbo's they are hardly mature enough to know who is the best coach to take they club forward. They also strike me as super nice guys that would hate to see anyone who they considered a mate lose their job. Its time for the club to take some leadership and just tell the players what they have decided instead of asking them. What worries me is that Barretts cronies like Fittler and Johns would be getting in their ears after origin. Beware of those scumbags, its a quick ride to an even bigger pile of shyte if you get mixed up with those clowns.

No doubt it will come down to the dollars for our next coach an unfortunately not the best fit. A longer term approach IMO is to get a coach that players would be attracted to and want to come to our club from outside. Bennett, Bellamy, Robinson types are drawcard not saying they would come but examples.
Cartwright would be a stop gap but no one will come here of quality for any unders
Interesting times ahead good luck Mr Penn I hope we make a good decision

What worries me is that there are no Manly cronies(read: former greats) to get in the other ear because the Penns pissed them ALL off.
G'day all,Tsk.Tsk how can you say that? Have you forgotten the greatest crony of them all who has limpet like attached himself, and continues to stay safely ensconced, in the warm embrace of our great club?Fear not as I suspect that his odious presence will still be with us for some time yet.
cheers mike

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10