It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Considering there is now another lengthy Shu thread is it time to make a mega thread?

And if that is the case does that mean he has "made it" as a player on these boards?

I guess if the Shu fits....
You need to come up with a catchy thread title though.

Why? So that they could sign Koran and lose schuster? And lose one of their best forwards?
No... I don't think we will lose Schuster. I think with the changes to the speed of the game that the squad needed change. Addin leaving frees up a chunk of money to do just that. Purely my opinion... but I imagine josh will likely be upgraded some time next year.

No... I don't think we will lose Schuster. I think with the changes to the speed of the game that the squad needed change. Addin leaving frees up a chunk of money to do just that. Purely my opinion... but I imagine josh will likely be upgraded some time next year.
Schuster will be another Gutherson if we are not smart!

Considering there is now another lengthy Shu thread is it time to make a mega thread?

And if that is the case does that mean he has "made it" as a player on these boards?

I guess if the Shu fits....
Hmm in 10 years it might just rival the Kieran forum, wouldn't that be wonderful haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4