It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lol it seems obvious the journos are trawling here and writing fairytales

Hi Adrian, I have your next scoop. A current international forward at the club has started questioning his sexuality and is looking to make the big change and lead Manlys bid for a team in the Women’s NRL comp

Lol it seems obvious the journos are trawling here and writing fairytales

Hi Adrian, I have your next scoop. A current international forward at the club has started questioning his sexuality and is looking to make the big change and lead Manlys bid for a team in the Women’s NRL comp
1600864989580.png

Oh stop iitttt

I wonder if the manager did anything at all (given his relationship with Manly over the whole Fainu situation) and it was just that worm Wierdler and his grubby quest to get/create a scoop,,
Rugby league "journalists" are on the same low level as Greenburg NRL CEO i.e no integrity and no idea

I wonder if the manager did anything at all (given his relationship with Manly over the whole Fainu situation) and it was just that worm Wierdler and his grubby quest to get/create a scoop,,
Rugby league "journalists" are on the same low level as Greenburg NRL CEO i.e no integrity and no idea
I reckon it was his manager - a number of news outlets ran the story so he must have done a ring around. I’m not sure about his manager - obviously looked after Manase when arrested and denied bail, but I found the whole promo video of Manase and his mother so incredibly odd.

Going to be amazing having a noted 6, playing 6, with massive talent for many, many years to come. Cliffy, and Bozo the next most notable talented 6's for our great club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4