It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
In my view with Walker likely to be out it is time to give Schuster a shot.

Croker played well but I like the flexibility he gives us off the bench and I think against a out of form Sharks the time is right.

Plus without Turbo and Walks we need extra x factor

My side next week assuming Marty and Jorge are back and Brad passes protocols.

1.Elliott
2.Jorge
3.Parker
4.Funa
5.Garrick
6.Schuster
7.DCE
8.Taupau
9.Levi
10.AFB
11.Thompson
12.Sirro
13.Jake

14.Croker
15.Jetski
16.Keppie
17.Paseka

If Jorge is out Miski comes in, If Parker is out.....not sure we get a bit light.

Not sure if young Hoppa is right to be thrown straight in

Hoppa
Taufua
BTurbo
Parker/suli/elliot/Funa
Garrick
Schuster
Daly

F*** it throw them in the deep end Dessie. The mental toughness today was ridiculous. This playing group would be up for anything.

I think the squad is better balanced with Croker at 14.

And as I said, I think we will lack a bit of flair without Turbo, Suli and Walker

Hoppa, Ben T, Schuster, Metcalf have not played at Nsw cup level let alone 1st grade. They are too young and inexperienced yet. We'd be throwing them to the wolves.
Elliot will go to fullback.
Funa Parker centers
Miski or Jorge, Ruben wings
Croker to 6
Cust to 14.

Dessie doesn't like making wholesale changes but may be forced into it next week.

Hopefully Jorge & Marty are back next week & Parker can play.

If Schuster is named I would expect it to be at 14, most likely to allow Croker to go from 6 to Hooker, in order to give Levi a rest.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Cust named ahead of him. Not that I think Cust is a better player, just that Des prefers known quantities.
Schuster or Metcalfe to be named #21
We will see who is next in Des' radar when this squad is named on Tuesday

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4