It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Telegraph are reporting Josh will miss the rest of the year with a syndesmosis injury.

Seriously....

BCCFC205-F933-435D-90CB-ED0FA808FA5A.jpeg

Last edited:
wow.

Seems like year after year after year... (if true)

I know other teams go through it, but this gets hard to take...for everyone (players especially).

Not sure how it goes from severe cramp to sydemosis or whatever it is. FFS who walked under the ladder to give us all the bad luck

Telegraph are reporting Josh will miss the rest of the year with a syndesmosis injury.

Seriously....

View attachment 15384
Are u kidding !!!
One bright light for the year snuffed out for the last 3 weeks by the injury gods , the way this keeps happening to us you would Swear Greenturd was one of those injury gods ,rather than just the run of the mill dick head he is
Get well Shoe onto 2021 and beyond

So disappointing. What a horrific year with injuries. Was hoping to see Schuster make that position his own and at least see him with a few games together with Tom.

Josh was going to be the bright light to finish off a **** of a year but we can't even get that. Gotta feel for the kid, has waited all season for the opportunity, has played no footy, gets 65 mins, looks good and .......does an ankle.

Seriously you can’t make this up! I wonder if the Brookie surface will be back on the agenda......

Turbo, Walks, Garrick, Jorge, Suli, Elliot, Schuster.

OK, other than Thommo (obviously a stingy bugger lol) ... who did the forwards pay to not get injured? Because it looks like the backs have got the raw end of the injury stick.

Think about that though. Turbo, Walks, Garrick, Jorge and Suli were all in our first choice 1-7 at the start of the year. That basically leaves DCE and Parker (and lets be honest, Cherry is far more first choice than Parker). And even our backups are going down like 10 pins. And other than Turbo, they aren't soft tissue injuries so you can't really blame anything other than they just happened. They are all injuries associated with full contact sport that can just happen from time to time.

In the words of Dr Leonard Leakey Hofstader Ph.D. ... a break cannot be bought.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8