It is not over yet...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
So we have been written off for the finals, and to be fair, at 4 points adrift we are in dire straights.

But in my opinion it is not fully over until the South game. Win that, and we still have a slight hope, lose it and we are done!

I know it gets said every week but it really is the MIGOTY.

If we beat Souths we are then 2 points behind them with them still having Parra, the Storm and Roosters

Draws below to compare

Souths
  • Manly
  • Parra
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Dogs
  • Roosters

Manly
  • Souths
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Bulldogs
  • Titans
  • Warriors

Hit me with the optimistic's but we can still do it

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Have you see our F/A ?

Ha, yes, I never said it would be easy

But, 103 diff to Souths, now obviously to make it we would have to beat Souths and then 3/4 more with them only winning 1-3 more

If things go that way the diff would tighten up

All rests on beating Souths though

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Sharks have Panthers, Knights, Roosters and Raiders to come too.......just sayin

ManlyArmy

Bencher
So we have been written off for the finals, and to be fair, at 4 points adrift we are in dire straights.

But in my opinion it is not fully over until the South game. Win that, and we still have a slight hope, lose it and we are done!

If we beat Souths we are then 2 points behind them with them still having Parra, the Storm and Roosters

Draws below to compare

Souths
  • Manly
  • Parra
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Dogs
  • Roosters

Manly
  • Souths
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Bulldogs
  • Titans
  • Warriors

Hit me with the optimistic's but we can still do it

I watched the Souths game on Saturday. They're not that crash hot IMO, and if the Cows can score 30 against them, then we're in with a shot.

If we can snag a win against Souths, we should have Tommy, Marty and AFB back for the game against Melbourne.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
We have won 2 of our last 8 and you think we will win how many of our last 6?
If... big IF...we beat souths next week than we will need to win 3 of our last 5 and that is only if souths only get 1 win...
More likely scenario is they beat us, tigpies and dogs and we get wins against bulldogs and titans (but that is only if the team that played st merge and sharks does not show up... another big IF)...

Put a fork in us...

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We have won 2 of our last 8 and you think we will win how many of our last 6?
If... big IF...we beat souths next week than we will need to win 3 of our last 5 and that is only if souths only get 1 win...
More likely scenario is they beat us, tigpies and dogs and we get wins against bulldogs and titans (but that is only if the team that played st merge and sharks does not show up... another big IF)...

Put a fork in us...
I never said I expect anything, I said if we beat Souths we remain a slight chance.

Also If we beat Souths we only then need to win 1 further game then them and overcome the points differential.

Unlikely, but I'll wait to after the weekend to give up on the season

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Yep we need to win 5/6 to make it and need some help as well. We can do it starting with a win v Souths.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I never said I expect anything, I said if we beat Souths we remain a slight chance.

Also If we beat Souths we only then need to win 1 further game then them and overcome the points differential.

Unlikely, but I'll wait to after the weekend to give up on the season
We won’t overcome the differential mate. We have to jag an extra win. Mind you if we put 50 on them this week, that would help haha

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Yep we need to win 5/6 to make it and need some help as well. We can do it starting with a win v Souths.
With souffs and Tigpies being direct competition, the 5 wins would have 2 include those 2 games too I reckon...

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We won’t overcome the differential mate. We have to jag an extra win. Mind you if we put 50 on them this week, that would help haha

Ahhh I dunno, can be done, 103 points is not insurmountable. Most teams have had a touch up this year including the Roosters against the Storm.

Would need Souths to cop a couple and us to wallop Titans/Dogs etc with Turbo back.

A lot would have to fall our way, but that is the position we find ourselves now, needing things to fall our way

Hibyemama

Reserve Grader

Draws below to compare

Souths
  • Manly
  • Parra
  • Storm
  • Tigers
  • Dogs
  • Roosters

Manly
  • Souths
  • Storm
  • Tigers