It’s started

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You and others may find that amusing ..... but wait til you get the email telling members they have to bring their own chairs to the games and clean the grandstand themselves .....

Barrett will be a folk hero then ........

Just to send a message, we really should start a furniture go fund me page.

* Who is coach?
* Salary Cap update?
* 2018 Season review- just something from the club acknowledging this poor year
* What new staff appointments can you announce?
* Which players are being moved on?
* What is the player recruitment strategy?
* what is the strategic direction of the club - strategic plan for the next 3 -5 years.

It's your hard earned, but it's early so lemme try and give you a response from 'someone who has no inside info' as if they were Manly. (lol)

1) Coach. We are progressing nicely. It's important for everyone Manly to get the right person to lead us back to successful seasons. You can appreciate that there are two sides to this. It's not a matter of us picking the one we want, the one we want has to be happy with joining us. The process takes time but it is such an important position we can't be rushed. Even, or especially media hounding for a new story can't be a good enough reason to rush the process. We understand the frustration that may occur over the time taken, but a month or two's patience here is better than a year or three's frustration at sub-standard results.

2) Salary cap update: It's still under review by that QC dude and his offsiders. (obviously the club can't say the next bit) - We'd like to say that it's annoying and frustrating the heck out of us as well, but the media would splash that all over their toilet papers and it may sway the opinion of the QC. We don't want that.

3) You need us to say it was a poor year? Wow. Do you demand family members / friends/ colleagues/ politicians write out apologies every single time something goes wrong? You either have a lot of correspondence to get through every day, or are a very lonely person. (this one is a joke!)

4) New appointments: We'll announce them when finalised.
5) Players moved on: We'll announce them when finalised.
6) Recruitment strategy: Getting the best players we can afford that fit the needs of the team. And...We'll announce them when finalised.
7) Win - Duh

So.... there you go!

I may have gotten bored towards the end of my post, but I shall let you be the judge (no demands for written apologies please).

aveagreatday

It's your hard earned, but it's early so lemme try and give you a response from 'someone who has no inside info' as if they were Manly. (lol)

1) Coach. We are progressing nicely. It's important for everyone Manly to get the right person to lead us back to successful seasons. You can appreciate that there are two sides to this. It's not a matter of us picking the one we want, the one we want has to be happy with joining us. The process takes time but it is such an important position we can't be rushed. Even, or especially media hounding for a new story can't be a good enough reason to rush the process. We understand the frustration that may occur over the time taken, but a month or two's patience here is better than a year or three's frustration at sub-standard results.

2) Salary cap update: It's still under review by that QC dude and his offsiders. (obviously the club can't say the next bit) - We'd like to say that it's annoying and frustrating the heck out of us as well, but the media would splash that all over their toilet papers and it may sway the opinion of the QC. We don't want that.

3) You need us to say it was a poor year? Wow. Do you demand family members / friends/ colleagues/ politicians write out apologies every single time something goes wrong? You either have a lot of correspondence to get through every day, or are a very lonely person. (this one is a joke!)

4) New appointments: We'll announce them when finalised.
5) Players moved on: We'll announce them when finalised.
6) Recruitment strategy: Getting the best players we can afford that fit the needs of the team. And...We'll announce them when finalised.
7) Win - Duh

So.... there you go!

I may have gotten bored towards the end of my post, but I shall let you be the judge (no demands for written apologies please).

aveagreatday

Well done
I can cop that on the chin very clever
I still think the club owes us members some answers in certain areas but maybe not all from that list :):)

Well done
I can cop that on the chin very clever
I still think the club owes us members some answers in certain areas but maybe not all from that list :):)

I'm glad you took it that way (I knew you would) as it was all tongue in cheek. I'd like to hear from the club as well on certain matters. I think, as it has been such a disappointing year, I just want some good news. Even if they published a few more "community" stories. But obviously, coach, signings, salary cap are all the big issues. That, and what design is next years cap!

Edit: Your emails shouldn't be ignored though.

Today I received a email from the membership team asking me to renew my details for the upcoming 2019 membership drive ..

Here are some questions I would like answered before I will consider to rejoin

* Who is coach?
* Salary Cap update?
* 2018 Season review- just something from the club acknowledging this poor year
* What new staff appointments can you announce?
* Which players are being moved on?
* What is the player recruitment strategy?
* what is the strategic direction of the club - strategic plan for the next 3 -5 years.

Also I think the membership team has been told to be on radio silence..no communication at all with members , I have written to them several times in a respectful manner asking some of these questions ..nothing not even an acknowledgement of my message.

Off topic but Davohan123 are u by any chance ROB S at all? Just wondering....

These days i spend my membership coin on sausage rolls so I can be in character.

It would be a funny protest though , turning up to the first home game with half the hill in sausage roll suits, with my membership dollars at work sign on the back

Anybody have any weirdo friends that has access to 1000 sausage roll suits. No questions i promise. Id fly up for that **** for sure.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10