It’s started

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Today I received a email from the membership team asking me to renew my details for the upcoming 2019 membership drive ..

Here are some questions I would like answered before I will consider to rejoin

* Who is coach?
* Salary Cap update?
* 2018 Season review- just something from the club acknowledging this poor year
* What new staff appointments can you announce?
* Which players are being moved on?
* What is the player recruitment strategy?
* what is the strategic direction of the club - strategic plan for the next 3 -5 years.

Also I think the membership team has been told to be on radio silence..no communication at all with members , I have written to them several times in a respectful manner asking some of these questions ..nothing not even an acknowledgement of my message.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There is a members council meeting on in a couple of weeks. I have copied your question and will raise directly then
Thank you what we want as members is some clarity on these issues..I think a lot of us seasoned members won’t be signing up until we get some answers and some respect back from management and the membership team..if they want us to pay up they need to give us some answers.

Thank you @The Wheel For you and the other members of the members council who at present are giving us more information than the club and they are paid staff.

Last edited:
I'm not renewing until I see Manly back in Manly. They can get my 750/season from someone else.

I miss my club. WILL THE REAL SLIM MANLY, PLEASE STAND UP.
Ryan I feel your pain
There is nothing at present apart from Jake and Tom throughout this whole club that represent the old manly I love and want back.
Very sad to see and I think things are only going to get worse sadly.

Last edited:
An update on office furniture would also be helpful

You and others may find that amusing ..... but wait til you get the email telling members they have to bring their own chairs to the games and clean the grandstand themselves .....

Barrett will be a folk hero then ........

You and others may find that amusing ..... but wait til you get the email telling members they have to bring their own chairs to the games and clean the grandstand themselves .....

Barrett will be a folk hero then ........

So its possible i could sit on my couch watching manly live. This would be awesome if i could bring my canteen and beer stand as well. And with our crowd figures we could all do it and still have room to to stretch the legs in between tries. Thats a bit far though id be tired but limber as **** by half time.

So its possible i could sit on my couch watching manly live. This would be awesome if i could bring my canteen and beer stand as well. And with our crowd figures we could all do it and still have room to to stretch the legs in between tries. Thats a bit far though id be tired but limber as **** by half time.

That's it ..... GreenTurd's future of Rugby League .....

State Govt funds for structure on Council Land - we will own it as NSW Taxpayers :nerd:

St Augustine is also lobbying for facilities so it could be a long term lease to them and Manly.

Ultimately the CoE will be bundled in to some multi pupose high rise building :confused:

So basically we will just be renting nicer offices? ...... 12km from our training grounds ....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14