Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair dinkum this thread is more stupid than the idea! Haha one loss and Tom is worst player of all time, not a fullback, not good, overrated. Haha

Not sure where anyone mentioned him worst player of all time time. Touch sensitive?

Hardly criticised him. Just musing on his best position. Defensively he looks lost out there.

Had a terrible game today. Just calling a spade a spade.

“His defense is below average and his positional play hasn't improved in 3 seasons” not criticism! Please to see you backing away from these ridiculous comments.

Poor game today, no doubt.

Best fullback at the club, no question.

Will he play fullback for NSW and Aust at some point?...yes.
I am a little less confident of a 2018 rep jersey after todays ****-show though, but it will happen, going foward.

Ffs, Tom is a great player. Just think he’d be an even better centre. And let’s clarify, move him NEXT year. Obviously we don’t have anyone to cover there this year.

Moving Tom to centre would strengthen one centre position, walker on the other. Uate gone, Kelly probably gone to free space up. Bring in another fullback.
Barba
Gutho
Coote
Just a few we could target, I’m sure there’s more.

Ffs, Tom is a great player. Just think he’d be an even better centre. And let’s clarify, move him NEXT year. Obviously we don’t have anyone to cover there this year.

Moving Tom to centre would strengthen one centre position, walker on the other. Uate gone, Kelly probably gone to free space up. Bring in another fullback.
Barba
Gutho
Coote
Just a few we could target, I’m sure there’s more.
A fit and firing Tom behind a good team is better than all options out there. He wont be changing positions.

My biggest issue with Tom is that he needs to run more when in space. Too often he is looking for the pass when he gets through the line. The only time a guy that big should be looking to pass is when there is a two on one. The rest of the time, he should be thinking run. Use that big frame to just RUN!

I think he is easily our best option at 1.

The fact that he (like all fullbacks now) defends in the line now from online defence hasn't helped him.

The over-hype he carries is also a massive burden.

Yep,until we find someone else who is better Tom is our fullback.

I think he would be the best centre in the comp right now.

He goes ok at fullback just had a pretty bad start to the year, Parra was his only good game so far but his improvement seems to have slowed which is worrying.

Turbo refuses to get down and dirty, put his body on the line and defend his heart out. 5 Turbo mistakes lead directly to tries scored by the tigers today.
He is looking like a show pony who treats the effort required to be a complete first grade player below him.

His effort in volleyballing the ball over the sideline, instead of catching the ball was the classic example today.

Everyone keeps patting him on the back and say he will learn how to defend better as ge gets more experience. This is his 3rd year of first grade and his D and positional play in D has not improved.

Ponga in his first year at age 20 is already a more complete player.

Who does coach the fullback?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8