Is Tom's best position fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was injured today and thats obvious. His positional play isnt amazing but he hasnt been taught by a proper coach or mentor, give him some more time, he will get better. Moving him to centre is stupid and dumb and lol. He would be wasted anywhere else but fullback. He also doesnt have the ability to rely on some decent wingers, he has to cover uates mistakes (catches a number of ball uate wont touch). He isnt 25 he is 21, just stop expecting him to be slater or boyd in defence.

Turbo had a **** game. Put the knives away.

He is in contention for the nsw fullback spot.

He is a fullback and he is our fullback. He is young and the silly handling errors will go.

He was injured today and thats obvious. His positional play isnt amazing but he hasnt been taught by a proper coach or mentor, give him some more time, he will get better. Moving him to centre is stupid and dumb and lol. He would be wasted anywhere else but fullback. He also doesnt have the ability to rely on some decent wingers, he has to cover uates mistakes (catches a number of ball uate wont touch). He isnt 25 he is 21, just stop expecting him to be slater or boyd in defence.
Exactly. They need to stop rushing him back from ankle injuries. Ankle ligaments don’t heal in a week.

The knives aren’t out at all. He is a top class player with fantastic potential. There are quiet a few people starting to think his position is centre, I’m one of them. The games he played at centre were fantastic, that’s fact. Not the end of the world if he doesn’t end up being a fullback....

The knives aren’t out at all. He is a top class player with fantastic potential. There are quiet a few people starting to think his position is centre, I’m one of them. The games he played at centre were fantastic, that’s fact. Not the end of the world if he doesn’t end up being a fullback....
No pretty sure there is a thread from 2016 maybe when he played centre saying he should stay there and it was shouted down. But that wasn’t after back to back losses with everyone having their panties in a bunch.

The issue with him is the more you **** up your ankle the weaker it gets and the easier it becomes to re-injure, especially on lateral movements.

No pretty sure there is a thread from 2016 maybe when he played centre saying he should stay there and it was shouted down. But that wasn’t after back to back losses with everyone having their panties in a bunch.

The issue with him is the more you **** up your ankle the weaker it gets and the easier it becomes to re-injure, especially on lateral movements.
I’m not disagreeing Loobs, your 100% on the money in regards to his injury.

He could make a good fist of centre, I think he proved that with the couple of games he played there. Problem is we have no one who is even close to offering what he can offer at fullback. He needs to work on his positional play for sure, that comes with experience though and good coaching. He made a lot of errors today which puts a target on his back. But to suggest he’s not our best option at 1 or not first grade standard is crazy. He hasn’t been fully fit for 6 months of footy except for maybe the first 2 rounds this year.

There’s some bigger fish than him that have to be held accountable for rubbish like today.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I can recall Tom playing centre a couple of seasons ago and did pretty well in that position. What would happen if Tom went to centre and Walker went to fb?
Gotta keep walks at centre especially with his ankle. Not a bad idea though really. Unfortunately we havent got a fb replacement ready for fg

Iv been a fan of Tom since day one, but the more I see the more he looks like a centre to me. And a good one.

We have a fair few backs off contract, id be purchasing a fb and shifting him.
I don’t think it will happen with Tom on 800k or whatever. But if I could dream in tho most realistic scenario in the football world atm. Valentine Holmes would be a good addition at the back

Toms great plays through the middle and out wide far out weigh his defencies in defence they will get better and so will his attacking skills
Keep him at fullback
( he has played for Australia in the centres )

I don’t think it will happen with Tom on 800k or whatever. But if I could dream in tho most realistic scenario in the football world atm. Valentine Holmes would be a good addition at the back
I’d even have a crack a Ben barba.
1. Barba
2. Anderson
3.tom t
4.walker
5. Tafua
Much stronger looking backline than our current squad.

Tom's only issue is when things go bad he loses his focus and gets easily frustrated. That is a youthful thing and hopefully it will change over time, Tom has the potential to be the best fullback we have ever had and he is at 60% of his potential now and is a world beater. There is no reason to look at Tom as a problem.

Maybe time for a name change mate :rofl::rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8