Is today christmas?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Will Orford sign today?

Do you think he has squeezed the life out of Souths, Melbourne and Manly enough?

Or will he need another week to get $900k a season out of Manly after selling off BK and Menzies :)

yup today is the day that he signs with melbourne and pisses the rest of us off

Oh well, surely admin havent spent all ther time trying to recruit one player? :stupid:

I'm sure crush has some NRL standard players on the way. !pray: !pray:

IT's Christmas today only if you believe in Santa Claus.

That means the only one of us with any hope is Byso.

Got the red carpet and shoe pollishing kit ready Matabele?

Do you think Joe is high on Manly's agenda if we miss out?

Come on give me more of that elitist BS ear bashing.........it’s so nasty :) :)

come on boys settle down,byso wants monas for 3 ,mata wants orford for 3.we will find out today so lets drop the nastiness.xoxoxox

drop it i said,we will know this afternoon if manly are rooted for 3yrs,nastiness wont help things ,only alcohol and drugs can do that.

there is only ever going to be one easy answer to bysos post.

look at the alternative.

all his elation at having a reserve grade half for 3 long years will fade quickly when confronted with the reality of the situation(talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face).

or will it.......?

Well let me blow your theories out the water again.

I hope Manly get Orford. :) As i've said over and over again!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4