Is this the biggest mistake or what?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor Trent Barrett. First he has to try and live up to Toov's Coaching record which is no means an easy feat. But now he must be looking around at who our management will employ as a coach and serioulsly asking himself, Farq am I really up to this? Or do these blokes just have No Farqing Idea and will employ anyone?

To be fair. If Hoppa is coach. Is he literally going to be coaching one of his sons for the next 33 years and constantly be able to play the little prick where ever he wants to play, whilst the teams best player sit on the bench? That may appeal to Boz.

G'day all,It is totally incomprehensible how anyone could even think that this appointment could be a benefit to the club.Just reinforces my view that our club is now owned and run by some very low specimens of humanity,
cheers mike

The S. G. Ball Cup is a junior rugby league football competition played in New South Wales, played between teams made up of players aged under 18.

The Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012 and Child Protection (Working With Children) Regulation 2013 define a child as a person under the age of 18.

A Working With Children Check is a prerequisite for anyone in child-related work. It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct. The result of a Working With Children Check is either a clearance to work with children for five years, or a bar against working with children. Cleared applicants are subject to ongoing monitoring, and relevant new records may lead to the clearance being revoked. http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check

Wonder if Hoppa has obtained the necessary clearance to coach these kids?

SG Ball is an under 18s league. Don't adults need to pass a police check to work with minors? ie Be a Fit and Proper person without a criminal record.

One of the parents of these kids should demand that the asdociation blocks Hoppa's appointment @:cool:

BTW, Manly twitter, facebook and MSE site have nothing on this news :rolleyes:

Great minds @Rex

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but surely the only logic behind this is to stop the Eels signing every other young Hoppa coming through.

My understanding was that John Senior was at Parra as part of the Will/Jamil deal in a junior coaching role.

SG Ball is an under 18s league. Don't adults need to pass a police check to work with minors? ie Be a Fit and Proper person without a criminal record.

One of the parents of these kids should demand that the asdociation blocks Hoppa's appointment @:cool:

BTW, Manly twitter, facebook and MSE site have nothing on this news :rolleyes:

Great minds @Rex

But all are getting hammered by fans as a result!!

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but surely the only logic behind this is to stop the Eels signing every other young Hoppa coming through.

My understanding was that John Senior was at Parra as part of the Will/Jamil deal in a junior coaching role.
I would add this theory to your worthy theory. Manly can't afford Will's asking price but can get him back on unders as long as hoppa senior gets a contract as the sg ball coach

I didn't even like hoppa senior when he played for us. I always hated his attitude and thought he was an absolute thug......life outside of playing has shown him to be an even bigger tool.

This is a shocking appointment and whilst my son is not at this age group, but if he was (and if he was good enough to play in this team) I would be strongly pushing him towards another team.

I am glad johns back. He's got something to prove and he'll certainly give his critics the finger.

But as a coach? Really? Maybe a doorman at the leagues, or zorba's bodyguard (or the Penns for that matter, to protect them from angry forum members, "be on the lookout for a clown and a guy who looks like Leonard Coen"), but telling teenagers how to play footy. It's like having Don Corleone teach science.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6