Is there any signing verifications? And Top 30.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T Rex.................really?????

I'm with you Mark .... but given the salary cap .... T-Rex on a min contract does make a bit of sense ... he is like a box of chocolates ... and last year he did seem to finally start to run through tackles rather than stopping to bump the first one off ... and his work rate also seemed to be better .... the useless lump may finally be useful ...

... also liked what I saw of Musgrove in his highlights video .... one to watch ..... also Luke Metcalf appears to have been travelling ok under the radar ....

That 30 is not settled. Teams are only required to name 24 players early on so there is still potential for Metcalfe and smith etc to be on development contracts instead of top 30 contracts. Although its close to what our top 30 will be, there is still some movement to be made yet especially if Fainu is not free to play.

Sea Eagles 2020 Squad

Top 30 squad for 2020 (in alphabetical order)
Morgan Boyle
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Cade Cust
Brendan Elliot
Manase Fainu
Addin Fonua-Blake
Tevita Funa
Reuben Garrick
Jack Gosiewski
Albert Hopoate
Sean Keppie
Luke Metcalf
Brayden Musgrove
Brad Parker
Haumole Olakau’atu
Taniela Paseka
Josh Schuster
Toafofoa Sipley
Curtis Sironen
Sam Smith
Moses Suli
Jorge Taufua
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Tom Trbojevic
Corey Waddell
Dylan Walker
Tony Williams

So who are the in's and outs here???

Api, Perrett, Hodkinson, Elgey, Kioa out?

Musgrove, Olakau'atu, Schuster, Keppie, Williams In?

Interesting to see Funa still there......will be interesting to see whether he ever breaks through? Reckon this year may be make or break.

Also will be interesting to see the development squad.....assuming B Trbojevic and S Fainu

So who are the in's and outs here???

Api, Perrett, Hodkinson, Elgey, Kioa out?

Musgrove, Olakau'atu, Schuster, Keppie, Williams In?

Interesting to see Funa still there......will be interesting to see whether he ever breaks through? Reckon this year may be make or break.

Also will be interesting to see the development squad.....assuming B Trbojevic and S Fainu

I believe Guacomole was already in the 30 last year ....

Funa has had 2 terrible years with injury ... (and somebody hinted at attitude problems) .... a good pre season and he may be a contender .... last chance you would think ....

I believe Guacomole was already in the 30 last year ....

Funa has had 2 terrible years with injury ... (and somebody hinted at attitude problems) .... a good pre season and he may be a contender .... last chance you would think ....
I think he started on development and either got added in after some departures or could just play after June 30

Not 100% though

The squad is remarkably stable from 2019 :nod:

The 3 breakouts I'm looking forward to are the injury cursed Luke, Josh and Albert.
These kids have abilities that most don't and just need to stay on the playing field and out of rehab for them to excite the Brookie crowd :)

TRex may get his chance at the start of 2020 with both Jake and AFB sidelined. He has trimmed down and offers as much as Boyle at least :happy:

Very hard to argue with the top 30. I would hope that Docker-Clay, Zac Saddler and Ben Turbo are in the Development Squad or at least the Blacktown Workers team.
T-Rex and Sam Smith are the two in the top 30 with questions over them. I've not seen Smith play so I'm presuming he's worthy. T-Rex is worth a punt, but I'm not sure at the expense of a young gun forward like Saddler. I want the club to retain Saddler as he looks a firecracker.
I wonder if Docker-Clay will be promoted if the off-field issue we all know about is not resolved quickly and favourably.
All in all, this top 30 squad has the ability to win a GF. But so much with RL these days revolves around injuries. It's no good getting to a major semi-final like we did this year and having 6-7 of your top 17 out injured or suspended.
There is a lot of luck involved.

As to “ if” we see some of these players will relate directly to what sort of injury run we have.

Here’s hoping we get a Sydney Roosters run and not a Manly run.

I think we are overloaded with outside backs and not enough cover in hooker/halves especially if Fainu is out. I expect some movement before finalising the top 30.

Good to see josh Schuster and Albert hopa there big stars for future. Trex not sure imo maybe interchange prop strong in 2nd row.
Funa if fit May challenge Jorge. Good mix hooker our issue no doubt.

Why do Schuster and Williams no longer appear in the Top 30 on the MWSE website? They were listed earlier?
Mmm yes very interesting. They have been removed and there is now only 28 players listed even thought the title of the article is Sea Eagles Top 30 Squad for 2020. What's going on here? I noticed their names were listed this morning but not now.

Be honest it's a ****show with re signings at our nrl squad. Dylan been confirmed at manly daily Marty on telegraph website and Joel on Twitter. Amateur hour now 30 man squad been changed. Joke club kidding.

These Top 30 announcements are not worth a squirt of goats piss
Still room to wheel and deal before Round 1, horse trading between clubs, unannounced ed junior finds and then there is the June 30 deadline to finalise numbers. Throw in exemptions and the like and I reckon the squad is about 75-80% accurate.
Would be nice to compare our Top 30 Squad this time last year to what we finished the season with. Time will tell

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4