Is there any signing verifications? And Top 30.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They haven’t hit us up big time yet for membership so you can bet there will be raft of announcements, followed by the membership campaign.

And not being facetious @The Wheel but that’s what I’d do if I was in charge.

From what I’ve noticed the published team Roster lists have rarely been correct. The media take the previous years list & speculate what each club will do then publish their lists before any player retention, retirements, forced retirements, signings are confirmed or active. These twats have no idea or clue what the final rosters will be until close to the required dead lines. It’s been reported that Marty, Walkz, Parker, Suli, Thompson, Trbos etc. have all re-signed for at least another 2 years yet they then report them as un-signed. Like I said nothing to write about so they make up $hit to justify their positions grrrrrrrr. There will be more bull$hit written in the media before 2020 comes along.....just sayin’.

From what I’ve noticed the published team Roster lists have rarely been correct. The media take the previous years list & speculate what each club will do then publish their lists before any player retention, retirements, forced retirements, signings are confirmed or active. These twats have no idea or clue what the final rosters will be until close to the required dead lines. It’s been reported that Marty, Walkz, Parker, Suli, Thompson, Trbos etc. have all re-signed for at least another 2 years yet they then report them as un-signed. Like I said nothing to write about so they make up $hit to justify their positions grrrrrrrr. There will be more bull$hit written in the media before 2020 comes along.....just sayin’.
It may have been reported that they have re-signed but until the NRL have agreed to the deals, the players cannot be listed as re-signed. Also also wouldn't Manly want to announce their re-signings if in fact they have been re-signed?

The player agrees to terms with the club and signs a deal. Then the club lodges the contract with the NRL. The NRL then checks the contract and tells the club whether it passes muster, fits under the salary cap, etc. Then if it is all good then they inform the club and they can then announce it. So until this all happens, the player can not be officially signed/re-signed.

OK Manly. Stop being shy. Give us the info on Schuster. Is he signed up until 2021 or isn't he? I would have thought having him and Albert Hoppa signed up for a few years would be a priority. C'arn. Spill the beans. What's the status

Take it as a given that Schuster has re signed with Manly for next season [ possibly two ] . Just to be determined if he is eventually included in the top 30 squad .

Patience everyone, when the membership campaign starts so will the signings.

It's 2019 about time the club started acting like it. When a player is re contracted let the supporters know it's not hard other clubs manage it yet we struggle with the basics of being a modern football club.
We seem to have no problem leaking the news to the media but a **** you to the fans until they want our money.

Sea Eagles 2020 Squad

Top 30 squad for 2020 (in alphabetical order)
Morgan Boyle
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Cade Cust
Brendan Elliot
Manase Fainu
Addin Fonua-Blake
Tevita Funa
Reuben Garrick
Jack Gosiewski
Albert Hopoate
Sean Keppie
Luke Metcalf
Brayden Musgrove
Brad Parker
Haumole Olakau’atu
Taniela Paseka
Josh Schuster
Toafofoa Sipley
Curtis Sironen
Sam Smith
Moses Suli
Jorge Taufua
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Tom Trbojevic
Corey Waddell
Dylan Walker
Tony Williams

Alphabetical is like so totes 1700's!!!

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Brad Parker
Moses Suli
Reuben Garrick
Dylan Walker
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jake Trbojevic
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen
Addin Fonua-Blake
Manase Fainu
Martin Taupau
Toafofoa Sipley
Jack Gosiewski
Taniela Paseka
Haumole Olakau’atu
Brendan Elliot
Morgan Boyle
Cade Cust
Corey Waddell
Lachlan Croker
Sean Keppie
Tony Williams
Tevita Funa
Albert Hopoate
Luke Metcalf
Brayden Musgrove
Josh Schuster
Sam Smith

I know you’ve got to name 30 but there’s obviously some players there that will have little chance of cracking a first grade spot ,so I guess T Rex is cheap and takes up spot 30, forever doomed to be playing for Blacktown.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2