Is the tide turning?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I thought so. I was just seeing if anyone else here still thinks we have a chance. I will remain optimistic, and I can understand why you feel the way you do! But in times like this us Manly fans need to stick together and support the boys as much as we can! :)

Do you reckon we can beat the Panthers on Sunday? I reckon we can with Turbo out wide and the speed of Parcell from dummy half.

It will be nice to see the boys put all the match fixing bullcrap aside and play some good footy!
I never said anything about not standing by the team & the club. No we won't beat Penrith. They will flog us.

Any truth in the rumour eight kegs were washed out of the Collaroy Beach Club during the bad weather? I was on the phone to my brother and he reckoned there was a good chance they'd wash up at Long Reef. He said he was going to look for them. I haven't heard from him since, which makes me think he must have found them....

Any truth in the rumour eight kegs were washed out of the Collaroy Beach Club during the bad weather? I was on the phone to my brother and he reckoned there was a good chance they'd wash up at Long Reef. He said he was going to look for them. I haven't heard from him since, which makes me think he must have found them....
He may be drinking it in the new swimming pool that was also washed away :D

No, it wasn't.

Also, the standards that are applied are whatever standards the owners wish to apply. People need to realise that and then get over it.
Owners provide the standards
Fans provide the commentary

People need to realise that and then get over it. @;)

High tide Manly Beach 1.34 pm today
1e1012595fd336feaef2761be39be8fd.jpg

I just went for a run around Narrabeen lagoon. Wakehurst Parkway side of the track is closed. Don't know how they would have trained out there. Still pretty soggy.

I just went for a run around Narrabeen lagoon. Wakehurst Parkway side of the track is closed. Don't know how they would have trained out there. Still pretty soggy.

virtual training no doubt

I feel we are in a similar position to Souffs. Lot's of injuries, old legs, too slow. The young Tigers showed how RL used to be played, using the speed of the ball to beat the man. Manly used to play like this, scoring end-of-field tries.
Apart from intercepts I don't think we have scored a long range team try this season.
Perhaps the injuries will allow us a preview of how good our young replacements are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6