Is Jye next?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I notice one of our favourite players from 2004 NBQ (Koala) is back in the fold with a two year contract.

Does this mean Jye is next?

Caramello was not a bad player and did okay for us when Hoppa was injured. He also did well in England and considering our depth in the backs is a good thing.
Relating to your question though ----- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: !pray: !pray:

Sam Harris has had such a huge impact on the Waratahs - they have slipped from second to bottom with only the addition of him and Beale. Jye has climbed to the depths with Southern District Rugby. Some could say he has reached rock bottom but there are signs now that he is starting to dig!!!!! :lol2:

haha your a toss CW :lol:

By NBQ do you mean nick-bradley cloakal??

Is he signed back with us??

He was ok i thought.... shouldn't play first grade but is a handy back up.. kinda like Mitch Creary

You never know.

With all the upgrades planned for Brookie we might just need extra Canteen Workers? It'd be good if he was already on the books. ;)

he is too old, better to have his spot taken by someone with the potential to become a top player

Fluffy - he's 26-28, a winger, which means he could probably go to 30+.
He's on nothing, and has to work a 2nd job, and quite a handy back-up.

01. Sean Meaney
02. Michael Bani
03. Nick Bradley-Qalilawa

Is a pretty nasty Premier League back three.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4