Is it time to move on from Turbo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Manly keep Turbo?

• Yes

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Are you saying that with a straight face? Seriously, you want to try and convince me Turbo’s injury CV is just like everybody else’s? Might wanna rethink that approach
Yep, what player do you replace him with that's as good that you will guarantee won't be injured for their contract?? Suggestions??

Yep, what player do you replace him with that's as good that you will guarantee won't be injured for their contract?? Suggestions??
Big difference between comparing skill levels and injury levels. Which would you like to focus on?

Weekes is well beyond Turbo’s injury record, but far from his skill level. But, at the end of the day, we can only play with those who make the field…

He must give origin away and strictly focus on Manly. This HAS to happen. He has only averaged 11 manly games a season for the last 5 years.

He needs to take a pay cut or we are screwed!! He didn’t start playing good for manly until origin time what a coincidence the guy needs to put manly first

Deflecting? I asked you who who would be as good and guaranteed and go un - injured, who do you recommended?
That’s a loaded question. Obviously, there is not a single player in the comp as talented as Turbo… but, no point being the most talented skilful player sitting on the bench. So, I ask you… are we better with a Turbo sitting out most of the season or a less talented Gutho/Edwards playing game in game out?

Every player has injuries, whoever you suggest to replace him will have those to, but be a worse player when he's there though.
2019 - 12 games
2020 - 7 games
2021 - 18 games
2022 - 7 games
2023 - 11 games

The best ability is availability.

That’s a loaded question. Obviously, there is not a single player in the comp as talented as Turbo… but, no point being the most talented skilful player sitting on the bench. So, I ask you… are we better with a Turbo sitting out most of the season or a less talented Gutho/Edwards playing game in game out?
That's exactly my point mate, but if gutho or edwards get injured next game are we even? No one knows when someone will get injured is ny point. Can we agree we'd rather turbo than teddy after tonuughts game haha

2019 - 12 games
2020 - 7 games
2021 - 18 games
2022 - 7 games
2023 - 11 games

The best ability is availability.
True, but availability is assumed at 100% when the contract is signed, few realise that availability though sadly. Like I asked HK eagle who assuming 100% availability would you pick over turbo assuming turbo starts at 100% too?

True, but availability is assumed at 100% when the contract is signed, few realise that availability though sadly. Like I asked HK eagle who assuming 100% availability would you pick over turbo assuming turbo starts at 100% too?
Turbo, obviously. But he doesn't play 100% of games.

Reactions: Ned
That's exactly my point mate, but if gutho or edwards get injured next game are we even? No one knows when someone will get injured is ny point. Can we agree we'd rather turbo than teddy after tonuughts game haha
Teddy is done. He was done all season and stupid parochial nepotism has kept him there. We agree on that. 👍 If edwards or Gutho got injured next game, YES I could live with that. The reason is they build their combinations season after season… not simply within a single season. So even if they have the misfortune of picking up an injury next game, they have YEARS of building valuable spine combos beyond this. turbo has farrkked us of this development so much m

Teddy is done. He was done all season and stupid parochial nepotism has kept him there. We agree on that. 👍 If edwards or Gutho got injured next game, YES I could live with that. The reason is they build their combinations season after season… not simply within a single season. So even if they have the misfortune of picking up an injury next game, they have YEARS of building valuable spine combos beyond this. turbo has farrkked us of this development so much m
ok, agree on teddy :thumbsup: , I don't see us winning a comp with out a player like turbo, and of course he has to b there in the finals but who do we replace him with if we get rid of him, who is out there?? I don't see any🤷‍♀️

At what point do we approach the NRL requesting a reduction in contact salary for this guy. Contracts aren’t worth the paper they are written on now a days, love the bloke but he can’t be taking up this much of our cap playing this minimal amount of games. Hope we can renegotiate him to a pay per play contact.

So what’s next for Tom? Recover and come back fit and firing for the 2024 season hoping to find his 2021 form?

This **** is playing like a broken record. Honestly getting tired of clenching my butt cheeks every time he gets the ball, makes a tackle, or strides into open space.

So what’s next for Tom? Recover and come back fit and firing for the 2024 season hoping to find his 2021 form?

This **** is playing like a broken record. Honestly getting tired of clenching my butt cheeks every time he gets the ball, makes a tackle, or strides into open space.
I’d be happy to watch any no name run it up knowing I don’t need to hold my breath.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8