Is it just me???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
kill all EMO's in the world?????

Thats a very emo thing to say. Let them be mate. Like a keep harping on at the moment, you can choose wether to let things afect you or not.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
kill all EMO's in the world?????

Thats a very emo thing to say. Let them be mate. Like a keep harping on at the moment, you can choose wether to let things afect you or not.
[/quote]

Yeah ya right... but everything just seems to revolve around these people when your a young bloke checking out new music all the time.

Byso, Here is the 10 simple rules to spot an "EMO" .... Just so you know:

1. You must be skinny, abnormally skinny!A grade 7 vegan is good for this (grade 7 = don't eat anything that casts a shadow!)
2. You must dress in black!
3. Your father must hate you...
4. You must have recently been dumped by your Gf/Bf...
5. Your life has to be harder than everyone elses (i.e. No one understands!... NO ONE!!!)
6. You must cut yourself! This will make it seem as though you have tried suicide, but you cant actually do it.
7. You must take pills! It doesnt really matter what kind, as long as no one can tell they're tic tacs.
8. If your male, you must kiss other males, but not be homosexual, or even Bi.
9. If you are male, you have to wear scarily tight skinny black pants, ones from the female section!
10. Every now and then, you Must write a song consisting of three(max.) chords, while wearing your skinny pants, kissing males, taking pills, cutting yourself, exclaiming how your life is harder than evryone elses and that no one understands, explaining that you have just been dumped, complain that your father hates you, and all this must be done, while wearing black.

11. Must be a labor voter :)

If that list is even remotely true, Kill the f-ers before Holly is old enough to pay attention to these losers.

Geeze you learn something new everyday, Here was me thinking Nutz had made a typo and meant the little red furry bloke from Sesame Street :D

How many EMO's does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they're all sitting in the corner crying in the dark.

11. Must be a labor voter :)

If that list is even remotely true, Kill the f-ers before Holly is old enough to pay attention to these losers.

You can't help yaself can you??

How many threads have you thrown in that direction this week??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4