Is Axing Saab the answer ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
whilst talking about passing have you guys noticed that Schuster passes without looking at the player he's passing to. Wondering if that makes a candidate for intercepts? Not a critism just an observation
I don't think so, but more likely in time when teams pick up he does this often, that could come after he has been around a while longer....the reason I say this, is when a player is attacking will generally look at the player they are passing too, which gives a read and the opposite defender will rush that support player, or if a long ball, make an ark to grab the intercept....by looking forward, it's like playing direct and the outside defender will often freeze or turn feet in at the ball carrier, allowing that blind pass (provided is on the money), to be even more effective.

As to the initial question - you would have to ask General Motors. They’re headquartered in Manhattan.

SAAB on the other hand built their cars in Troelhattan.

Jetski was picked in front of Davey and Ola first week. He was our first choice left side edge forward.He’s Dessies first choice.That’s how ridiculous the situation is.
How do you get dropped in this side.How many convictions has he had.
I thought JetSki playing on the right edge May have helped him.. I was wrong again, JetSki was out of position on many occasions, fell off nearly every one on one tackle he went into and has over 13 missed tackles this season.

Very ordinary doesn’t add any value to the team.

I thought that Saab has been one of our better backline players

Surely if Saab goes then Parker, Garrick, Crocker, Jetski and Walker must also be dropped?
Why Walker??? Our best centre forced to play out of position for the past 3 years. Why make him the scapegoat when others playing in their natural positions are tenfold worse. He’s played as best as he can & made a reasonable job of it yet people are calling for him to be dropped. I don’t get it.

That was doing my head in..
It's understandable if your attacking the line and trying to fool the opposition, but he was continually doing it, like, on our own 40 as just a link man he was still over the top looking right but passing left.. you just look like a complete moron when your doing it that often and that over the top..
Wish he would worry less about the hero no look passes and early kicks and just play his f$&king role
but he's a second rower - they don't think!

Except Hunt to hooker didn't really work.

Back at halfback and he is killing it.
Yep but DCE is not, I think it’s time To see if he can offer our side something more and we need a 9, surely he is a better option there than Croker! Shoe, Cust and Foz can play in the halves, things aren’t working the way they are and We have to find a way forward with the Cattle we have.

I don't think so, but more likely in time when teams pick up he does this often, that could come after he has been around a while longer....the reason I say this, is when a player is attacking will generally look at the player they are passing too, which gives a read and the opposite defender will rush that support player, or if a long ball, make an ark to grab the intercept....by looking forward, it's like playing direct and the outside defender will often freeze or turn feet in at the ball carrier, allowing that blind pass (provided is on the money), to be even more effective.

im sure he can see where he is passing, he uses his peripheral vision while keeping his head straight to draw the defender. He is a gun, have you seen how spot on his passes are even at distance, right in front at chest height in front of the ball runners hands

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6