Is 26 points enough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is 26 points enough?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• **** me I hope so

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
What do you think. Do you think the Rabbitohs will play with enough pride to get Manly the Minor Premiership?

stats are on our side
souths biggest defeat in 2008

was 30 - 10 against the tigers in r6

storm has won by 25+ on 5 occasions this year

when souths played the storm last they lost 15-10

Cam......Melbourne average against Souths is 34 points!

Dan link said:
the keyword is average mate

Ricky Ponting averages 50+ in test cricket but he still gets ducks :)

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178339.msg195730#msg195730 date=1220695115]

[/quote]

true.....but then again I still say 5th

Dan link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=178339.msg195732#msg195732 date=1220695229]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178339.msg195730#msg195730 date=1220695115]

[/quote]
hahahahah

i think its a 50/50 call tbh

really dont care
we got the home final and the knowledge we are 1 win away from a GF qualifiyer

true.....but then again I still say 5th
[/quote]

not to forget we won't have to face melbourne unless the finish 3rd or it's the grand final

If melbourne's main focus is about the minor P they'll put too much pressure on themselves  (which will be good really) play crap which they have been of late.

We'll see what the ref comes up with and how he can help the women of melbourne

Honestly i want them to win, then we dont face them in the finals until the big one

However I want them to get through between 10 and 20. Scraping through will ligth a fire under them, winning by more could be us to second

You Freakin BEAUTY!
Great win to the Sea Eagles!!!
I would have like a bigger win, but 18 pts is great anyway!
Means the Storm now had to beat Rabbitohs by 27 pts or more tomorrow night.. (for the minor premiership).
Go Manly!!

Just a win ssar.  Souths will get creamed tomorrow.  Second is best imo.  The warriors look awesome.

I hope Melbourne laps them, we want them to be overconfident if thats possible.

If we are going to win the comp it won't be by beating Melbourne in the GF, someone else will have to do us that favor because we can't beat them.

Brisbane is my guess, so whatever scenario has Brisbane Vs Melb in Wk 2 or 3 would be my preference.

Melbourne will only lose one game if that. if they dont finish 1st they will be that much more motivated for the weeks ahead.

i think the weather will be an influencing factor, hopefully slow and soggy it is; also, the bunnies having nothing to lose can bring out a little something against a side weighted with expectation

go bunnies!

Whichever way it goes you have to beat everyone to win the comp!!  Bring it on. MP would be good and I tip it will be very close.

You'd think 26 isn't enough playing in melbourne,if they were playing at anz maybe.That's not the problem here we now have to face the dragons who have a good record against us.

Canteen Worker link said:
Whichever way it goes you have to beat everyone to win the comp!!  Bring it on. MP would be good and I tip it will be very close.

Sorry CW you dont have to beat everyone, we need to beat a maximum of 3 teams from here to win the comp. and personally I hope Melbourne isn't one of them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4