Is 26 points enough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is 26 points enough?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• **** me I hope so

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Apparently Inglis is up at Macksville as his father has had a heart attack - not sure if he is coming back for the game - withou him they will have trouble racking up a big score

I'm 1/2 a rabbits fan today I want them to lose by 25 just to give Melbourne the ****s, knowing that if Melbourne lose they'll finish 3rd and end up on our side of the draw, so that’s now a good result either.

Best result for me is Melbourne ahead by 27, 5 seconds to go in the game and the rabbits get a penalty 20 out in front of the post and south’s decide to kick for goal.

I'd love that,

It would be crushing to Melbourne and South’s could @ least take the fact they denied one of the teams that forced them out of the comp the minor premiership.

How is everyone saying that Melbourne in 3rd place would make them our side of the draw ?

I haven't worked through the entire system, but common sense would suggest that if every result goes to the top seed then in week 3 we should have 1v4 and 2v3. Does it not work out that way ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
How is everyone saying that Melbourne in 3rd place would make them our side of the draw ?

I haven't worked through the entire system, but common sense would suggest that if every result goes to the top seed then in week 3 we should have 1v4 and 2v3. Does it not work out that way ?

I read it in the paper haven't worked it out myself,

I couldn't be bothered @ the moment till after tonight game.

This explains it better

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McIntyre_Final_Eight_System

Watching Geelong V St Kilda at the MCG and the weather looks very nasty - hoping for a cyclone to come in off Bass Strait

nice post CW only 50 minutes through the game before you could get enough of an idea of how the game was going before you could make the call. Way to go out on a limb buddy.

I just got home from the Hockey at Homebush and I only got the half time score. It seems that Melbourne have scored since I last checked. I don't have Fox so have to rely on updates.

Fro link said:
If we are going to win the comp it won't be by beating Melbourne in the GF, someone else will have to do us that favor because we can't beat them.

Brisbane is my guess, so whatever scenario has Brisbane Vs Melb in Wk 2 or 3 would be my preference.

Looks like I got my wish.

DSM5 link said:
Just a win ssar.  Souths will get creamed tomorrow.  Second is best imo.  The warriors look awesome.

And Public enemy number 1 wasn't far off the mark either

I still like to know what DSM thought of Ox's game on Saturday night

it was an improvement but he wasnt under the pressure he will be when the big boys come out to play

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6