internet radio

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
Hey everyone.

I have just moved to Melbourne and am feeling a bit starved a league coverage. We haven't sprung for Foxtel yet, and not many games are broadcast on the radio here, leaving me to listen over the net to Hadley for this weekend's game.

I have heard that internet radio can use up your download limit pretty fast. Does anyone know what the download would be to tune in for the game (say 2 hours connection)?

Cheers.

nah it wont hurt you too ad depending on what your limit is. For a game it would be maybe a GB max!!!!

less though

I have been in Melbourne for a while Gronk, where are you located?

The station hotel in Prahran shows every NRL game on fox. Thats where PJ and I head when he is in town.

Clon lives in Melb and I'm head down frequently (and am moving there by years end) -we usually catch most Manly games at a pub called the Station Hotel in Prahan.
They show every league game and also show the union.

I live in Prahran, so that might work out well.....I guess I will be heading to the station hotel on Saturday night then!!

I'm in South Yarra mate, a stones throw away.

Sat night might not be good, only for the fact that the Bledisloe will be on all but 1 tele!!!!!

Hey Dan

Whatever happened to that gear you were going to send me so we could do silvertails radio?

matas just got other things getting in the way

I'm thinking bout moving down there maybe start of next year sometime... gotta sort out a few things first but i want too.. problem is i only know 3 or 4 girls down there (not saying that's the problem haha) but yeah i gotta find someone decent to stay with through realestate.com.au... plus i gotta see what my audio engineering course is going to be doing next year... i reckon melbourne would be a cool spot to live.. i'd always come back to QLD eventually cu i love it but just for a couple of years i'd like it... don't wanna miss out on mr footy too much though aswell

matas just got other things getting in the way

I realise you now have this canine-like desire to procreate, but let's not forget it as it could be a very good idea for this site. ;)

Said it was worth spreading not that i want it to hit the mark!

Oh Brother!!!! Too much information.

I love the idea of either a public radio or internet Sea Eagles radio. Could be winner and the club should look into it. The Souths one, despite their troubles, wasn't too bad except for the maniacs who commentated. St George do one on an Illawarra station as well.

Dan is turning into a horticulturist! He is sowing seeds and offering free cabs with every root. If you keep sprouting then don't be surprised if your twig gets pruned.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4