Interesting comments from non-tragic manly supporters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
"we looked better with that other bloke as Half back last year"

I've heard that about half a dozen times in the last few weeks.

What do you think?

I think that is a half hearted effort at starting a discussion on the subject but at least a firey response will get it working

suggest Byso that if he isnt a Manly supporter he probably has not watched Manly as closely or as much as us.

While Orford may have not lived up to his price tag thus far, he has still surpassed last years efforts by a country mile and Monaghs has also found himself a nice niche at Hooker rather than reserve grade where he would be now if he insisted on playing half.

Orford has shown that he is a more capable half back than Monaghan (eg vs Storm, Bulldogs).

He needs to reproduce that week in and week out.

Monaghan never showed "promise" and was probably incapable of it.

\"we looked better with that other bloke as Half back last year\"

I've heard that about half a dozen times in the last few weeks.

What do you think?

I think it's tragic that even a casual supporter does not know the names of the players :lol:

He seemed to thrive under pressure in Melbourne. Why can't he emulate that here? What's the difference? I'll leave that to you to decide.

No way we were better off with Monas than with Orford. As much as Monas tried and gave it his all, he's got as much talent as Ox does in his little finger. We saw what Ox can do also with that kick against the Tiges. You think Monas could have done that? When Ox is fully fit, and our pack is firing - watch out! Then you'll see what he can do. Watch him tear up Finch this w/e. Can't wait!

Orford is definately better, its a no brainer but what I find amusing is when we struggled last year it was all Monas fault and when we struggle this year it is also Monas fault.

This season Orford is getting slow ball from Monas and runs his circles as he has no time. I guess if Randall was still in the No 9 we would not have this issue. If this is the case we should drop Monas and the wins will keep coming as he is the root of all our problems :lol: :lol:

I said that The Ox is better. The team is more structured and his kicking game is far better.

But it is interesting what the "free to air TV" supporter thinks of our team. Considering these people have only seen 3 or 4 games hoping to see this wizard casting spells all over the field only to see 2 or 3 class plays which included the snake.

Garts if randall was still No 9 then orford wouldn't have those problems - it would be the blind side winger

No it would be the negative effect Monas was having whilst he is playing in reserve grade. He would somehow be causing all the problems on the field in 1sts. :D

I said that The Ox is better. The team is more structured and his kicking game is far better.

But it is interesting what the \"free to air TV\" supporter thinks of our team. Considering these people have only seen 3 or 4 games hoping to see this wizard casting spells all over the field only to see 2 or 3 class plays which included the snake.

So when where we on Free to air last year at all!!!!

Penrith away was one i remember, Monaghs had a crcaker that night lol :doh:

which would match Byso's one agenda!!! :dance: :dance:

:blaugh:
Pepsi, are you still pissed the club didn't move the Beavers 300th game from the Panthers homeground to Brookie? ;) :yeah:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4