Interesting blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nice try, the usual try to have a personal attack on top of your last.

THe debate hasnt shifted at all, This is yet another one of your diversionary tactics to prevent yourself making an actual valid point

So the debate has reached your view that everything is black and white, fiction or non-fiction. :~?

Oh by the way, I made a very clear statement of position. you tried to pick away at it and then Narc arrived.
Sorry Mata. I promise that in the next thread (this one included, from here on in) I'm just going to keep my mouth shut (for my own sanity as much as anyone else's).

BTW, I agree with Fro... get back to what you do best, Dan. Kicking those that are less fortunate than yourself and taking the piss out of the downtrodden :)

[quote author=Matabele]
Oh by the way, I made a very clear statement of position. you tried to pick away at it and then Narc arrived.
Sorry Mata. I promise that in the next thread (this one included, from here on in) I'm just going to keep my mouth shut (for my own sanity as much as anyone else's).

BTW, I agree with Fro... get back to what you do best, Dan. Kicking those that are less fortunate than yourself and taking the piss out of the downtrodden :)
[/quote]

Actually Narc i think it's more he enjoys kicking those who he deems to be less fortunate than himself

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2