Interesting blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah yes, but I'm a proven bull with three male calves on the ground. And female sperm have the ability to swim further.

That only proves my point. You have the smaller dick!

No but had you larger tackle and stronger genes you would be doing more to further the human race by trying to spread your seed more.

Larger tackle = promiscuous and not married

Smaller tackle = Married, usually with kids especially at a fairly young age.

Well your scatter gun theory hasn't bought much reward has it.

I wouldn't say that. I have a tally that you would blush at.
Infact so many notche son one belt I had to throw it out

had you larger tackle and stronger genes you would be doing more to further the human race by trying to spread your seed more.

Where is your seed's contribution to the human race exactly?

[quote author=Dan]
had you larger tackle and stronger genes you would be doing more to further the human race by trying to spread your seed more.

Where is your seed's contribution to the human race exactly?

[/quote]

Dont mistake primevil desire to spread said seed with stupidity. Bright enough to fool evlution with birth control

beats you two prattling on about religion I guess :)

at least this one is mildly amusing.

How long is yours?

The religion thread is dead and buried for the moment because Narcissus has Dan backed into a corner.

aka selfishness.

Thank God for Darwin!

The Selfish Gene is usually the successful one my friend. Unless you add in a theoretical "Grudging" gene

Why thank God for Darwin, No such being exists, i am sure Darwin would agree himself!

Either way once i choose to share said seed, there is a great chance that mine will continue beyond yours

[quote author=Fro]

How long is yours?

The religion thread is dead and buried for the moment because Narcissus has Dan backed into a corner.

[/quote]

nice try. I have left it along because Narc is not the target I am looking to aim at!
Narc and I have our own conversations via google daily. However he at least commits to a subject. Something you are not able

Either way once i choose to share said seed, there is a great chance that mine will continue beyond yours

As previously discussed, my progeny are on the ground and running. you're shooting blanks for all we know.

and I have evey confidence my boys will be better rounded and with a higher level of character than anything you'll raise.

[quote author=Fro]

How long is yours?

[/quote]

Long enough not to need to compare it.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Fro]

How long is yours?

[/quote]

nice try. I have left it along because Narc is not the target I am looking to aim at!
Narc and I have our own conversations via google daily. However he at least commits to a subject. Something you are not able

[/quote]

Oh by the way, I made a very clear statement of position. you tried to pick away at it and then Narc arrived.

Next ......................

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Fro]

How long is yours?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh by the way, I made a very clear statement of position. you tried to pick away at it and then Narc arrived.

Next ......................

[/quote]

THe old trick you continue to use Hide behind another more robust player and continue to scream "Yeah" from behind them. Old hat and wont work.

You made a lame statement that I didnt bother with As I stated to you in email last week, I had the exec team including my boss from the US sitting in the office last week and in fact sharing my desk, which is why I did little of anything but work last week

THe old trick you continue to use Hide behind another more robust player and continue to scream \"Yeah\" from behind them. Old hat and wont work.

What is actually old hat is your hackneyed strategy of shifting debate whenever you can't find overwhelming agreement with the views of your current philosophical hero, which usually emerges from the last book you read or commercial television show watched.

nice try, the usual try to have a personal attack on top of your last.

THe debate hasnt shifted at all, This is yet another one of your diversionary tactics to prevent yourself making an actual valid point

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6