Interchanges - WHY?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rexx

Reserve Grader
Des made some half-time interchanges yesterday. Not the first time. I just don't get it WHY????

Given there's a ten minute halftime break, whoever was on the field before half-time should be left on the field after half-time. They can give their all for say 10 minutes and then be replaced by a fresh player. This, to me, was a waste of interchanges. That's OK if you've got a suplus of interchanges. But our players were almost dead on their feet by the end of the game - so we didn't.

Just as well it didn't go to extra time.

Des still had plenty of interchanges in his hand. King and Kite made an impact when they came back on at half time. Having Williamson on the bench for 70 minutes is the real worry.

If that's the case, then that implies Des doesn't have faith in his bench. They needed fresh legs yesterday. If the faith isn't there, then some more salary cap money may need to go to bench recruitment.

Des still had plenty of interchanges in his hand.

Watching the replay on fox last night I think Manly had only used 5 interchanges to Parra 10 with about 20 mins to go. As Stillman suggested he may have done it because he had so many up his sleeve. But in normal course I would have though it would have been better to nake them after about 10 mins in the 2nd half

And King and Kite would have made an impact 10 minutes later, Stillman. The players on the field did get them back into the game after all, taking the score from 16-0 to 16-12 in the leadup to half-time.

King and Kite made an impact when they came back on at half time.

On the TV coverage they said BK had a lot to say at half time about firing up for the start of the second half. That's why they put their best side back on the paddock-so they could make the best start.

I think it was sensible. Because it meant that both King and Kite got two spells each in the second half. More than just one in the middle of the second half.

If the radio reports from yesterday are correct Monaghan broke his hand. That would explain why he did not get much game time.

I thought Willo added defensive impact when he came on which was a good thing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4