Injuries ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
About the only injury tonight was Wiliame failing to return after the concussion test. Otherwise for once we came through a game unscathed.

Funny how Williame went off and we almost won. Poor bugger is a curse. All our injuries are from the poor strength and conditioning methods used by Dan Ferris. The bloke is a myth. Titans are a 20x better side since he left. They are a bunch of nobody's that compete because they are fit. Unlike us.

Tom was positioned at fullback for kicks for the last 20 minutes not sure if snake was injured though

Funny how Williame went off and we almost won. Poor bugger is a curse. All our injuries are from the poor strength and conditioning methods used by Dan Ferris. The bloke is a myth. Titans are a 20x better side since he left. They are a bunch of nobody's that compete because they are fit. Unlike us.

What are the poor methods being used? I'm sceptical of the S and C, but to say the injuries this year including DCE, Buhrer, Matai etc have been caused by it is not correct.

What are the poor methods being used? I'm sceptical of the S and C, but to say the injuries this year including DCE, Buhrer, Matai etc have been caused by it is not correct.
I agree there is no direct evidence, but anecdotally it is damning that GC are fit, fast and enthusiastic this year and we are what they were.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4