Imaginary Telecrap Tales

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Now this one is pulled straight out of a Alice in Wonderland story. Roosters juniors next thing Nic will be sending a box of golf balls and a putter
88C9993A-F2F7-4A92-B423-560F3E8952C9.jpeg

I think the Telegraph reporters are now part of Uncle Nicks golf games, there has been so much love in the Telegraph over the last 6 months for them.
With all that love towards the Roosters if they got done for rorting the cap Buzz, Paul and co would turn it into a positive and report they should go unpunished.

More from the Telegraph...

Josh Reynolds catching up with old neighbour and teammate Michael Lichaa. Back in Australia after a stellar year in the English Super League, Reynolds caught up with his one-time partner in crime for a long overdue drink. We are happy to report Reynolds and Lichaa — who both endured tough breakups — are back on their feet and smiling.

Former teammates Josh Reynolds and Michael Lichaa. Picture: Instagram

Last edited:
More from the Telegraph....
Josh Reynolds catching up with old neighbour and teammate Michael Lichaa. Back in Australia after a stellar year in the English Super League, Reynolds caught up with his one-time partner in crime for a long overdue drink. We are happy to report Reynolds and Lichaa — who both endured tough breakups — are back on their feet and smiling.

Former teammates Josh Reynolds and Michael Lichaa. Picture: Instagram
A post-coital snapshot? Looks like Lichaa has that ‘just pumped the neighbour’s cat’ look happening.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4