I'm still seeing Manly jerseys around...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"I'm still seeing Manly Jersey's".....then come out of the closet.

Saw a MWSE jersey on a guy in a park in Newcastle East last weekend, went up to him and said: "Hiya mate, that's the best shirt I've seen all day. Right on!"
We both had a big grin.

Today it's quite cool here - a fine opportunity to get out my 80's Wormald MWSE Jersey to wear after work today @ both the pub & shops, will love it.

I still wear my Manly - jerseys, t-shirts or hats every weekend.
If I could do it every day at work, I would.

It's my "up yours" to every non-Manly fan and to show them I'm not perturbed by recent events and my loyalty cannot be bought (unlike some).

It's great to see fellow Manly fans do the same.

---

I was in Sydney yesterday for a meeting with the Club, on my return I had to line up to go through security and the guy in front of me had a Manly Polo short on...so me being me, tapped him on the shoulder and said "GO MANLY".

He turned around, saw my Manly backpack, shook my hand and said "whatever they say we are STILL 2011 Premiers"

Almost brought tears to my eyes

Manly flag in glenwood, must love getting in peoples craw

That's one sick satisfaction we can all take, our premierships get into alot of craw

images

I wake up, take off my Manly PJs, put my Manly tshirt on under my workshirt, get in my ute. I have a Manly sticker on my ute, along with Manly plates. Get to work, with my esky with a Manly sticker on it. Put my helmet on with a Manly sticker, open my toolbox with a Manly sticker on it. At smoko I drink from my Manly cup. Then get ridiculed all day/night for being a Manly supporter, but wouldn't have it any other way!

Bit of a sad thread, as if fans are saying "we are so rare to find", not good for the growth prospects of the club if this is the case.(but in my view Manly have less obvious in your face fans)

Educated well rounded people don't tend to wear club gear outside of game day all that often.

Since the Manly fan demographic is likely to be more educated and have a well rounded life/interests you are less likely to come across people wearing the merchandise in everyday situations.

Bit of a sad thread, as if fans are saying "we are so rare to find", not good for the growth prospects of the club if this is the case.(but in my view Manly have less obvious in your face fans)

Educated well rounded people don't tend to wear club gear outside of game day all that often.

Since the Manly fan demographic is likely to be more educated and have a well rounded life/interests you are less likely to come across people wearing the merchandise in everyday situations.
Maybe you should try the Manly Marlins, Coach. Seem a bit more your type of person! :wasntme:
http://www.manlyrugby.com.au

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6