I'm still seeing Manly jerseys around...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's this lovely big black Holden with flags still up parked in the small carpark at the Luxe Bakery Cafe Newtown, Missendon Road. They do a very good sourdough loaf. The best coffee in Sydney is across the lane at Campos.

Still displaying my Manly flag on my car around Narellan (South-West Sydney) . Getting lot of positives from fellow Manly fans and friendly banter and congrats from non-Manly fans.
I think Paul Kent is fighting a losing battle no one except him and a few bitter others hate this team.
Interesting also that I am getting lots of anti Bulldogs comments from other team's supporters. Just as shocked about Des as us and don't like Greenburg.

Work at a school in the heart of Dogs territory with about 300 rabid Dogs supporters. Been carrying my flag through the playground this week. Gonna' try and run it up the flagpole next week

I have to wear my work uniform.... But they can't get my Manly hat off my head ;)

All the crew are kiwis, chokers or LOL@$ouffs supporters.... Been giving me stick about club politics: my simple answer is 2011 PREMIERS BABY!!

Wore Manly shirt post GF in New York.Luckily had couple with me,so didn't have to run the same twice.Heathens over there don't know,though.Did get 1 or 2 comments off travellers and ex patriots re: GF.All good feedback.Sea Eagles ARE alive and well,albeit in small numbers!!

In Brisbane & surrounds for several days next week, taking MWSE beach towel for Southbank, trackies, polo, jersey and keen to take my set of 2 car flags to mount on my sister's car whilst she drives us around and loans us it for a few days.

I bet plenty of Brisbane-ites will love seeing the Sea Eagles jersey and logo.

I make sure every time I see some dude with his Manly colours on I go up to him (or her) and give the Sea Eagles a cheer. Last week in Auburn I was searching for the toilets in their small shopping centre, and lo and behold, a bloke wearing a Manly polo shirt pointed out to me they were broken. I also saw a high school kid in Kellyville shops wearing a Manly training singlet and a sharp black (baseball) style cap with a Manly emblem. A few days ago I drove by a white van in St Leonards, whom I honked, because he still proudly displayed his Manly flag - I also still display mine.

mwsneagle said:
Moved up to Forster at the beginning of the year and have very often seen Manly gear worn by locals, was very nice to see quite a lot more grand final time

Cool - Forster is my hometown, lovely part of the world.
A good mate of mine from school still lives & works there, loves Manly, I have 1 of my 2011 Premiers Manly Beer cases to take him next time we go up there for him.

Saw a girl in Newcastle East out the front of her flat with a MWSE premiers shirt on the other day - I was actually walking by with my NZ warriors-supporting mate & dog after going to the beach, I gave her a cheer & "Manly Champions!" and mentioned my mate was a Warriors fan - she loved it.

Still proudly wearing my Manly jerseys to my local pub in Canberra that is frequented by quite a few players from the Raiders!

I wore my Manly Polo to Australia Zoo last weekend, and bugger me if I didn't see a Kasperksy jersey.....walked over, he looked at me, we "high fived" and I found another QLD Manly supporter for my group.

Just back from a week at crescent head. Saw Graham eadie at the club on Sunday night, the fruit shop has manly streamers up, and the caravan park guy remarked on my jersey with a go manly.

To join in:

I was walking around Tokyo last week with my eagles member 2011 cap on when someone yelled out "Go the eagles!"

Then in Canada this week wearing same said cap and a guy from england said.."cool, the eagles, I loved it when I lived in manly"

That's it, enjoy yer weekend :)

Castle Hill McDonalds today at lunch: a guy came in wearing his Manly cap and still had his car flag blowing in the wind.

We saw a kid this morning wearing a maroon Manly Sea Eagles t-shirt at the cafe that we were having breakfast at Moffat Beach in Caloundra.

At a Under 10 baseball gala day yesterday in Wahroongah. Played teams from Warringah and Pittwater and parents from both teams had various Sea Eagle hats and chairs on display. My Castle Hill team whipped both of them :^)

globaleagle said:
To join in:

I was walking around Tokyo last week with my eagles member 2011 cap on when someone yelled out "Go the eagles!"

Then in Canada this week wearing same said cap and a guy from england said.."cool, the eagles, I loved it when I lived in manly"

That's it, enjoy yer weekend :)

At Tokyo, the guy who yelled out Go the eagles, that wouldn't happen to be Tokyoeagle would it?

Well I'm still wearing my Manly gear around Burwood, and last week I went to Wamberal in the Central Coast, quite a few Manly people up there too, though still few too many Tiger fans for my liking.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6