Im speechless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes well done to the dickheads from Bondi, well played you dickheads, but i would mainly like to emphasise that those ref's are a joke. I can cop losing when there are not too many biased calls against us. But when there are that many it just makes it impossible.

Where does one start?? Those refs seriously acted as if they were on the take from Gyngell or god knows who.

Someone take out a fatwah on the ref's. Im going to cool off for a while. Good night.

Lord Eagleton

we lost fair and square mate.

there were a few bad calls but that happens in Footy. 18-8 up we should have buried it but we got complacent.

KaZa said:
we lost fair and square mate.

there were a few bad calls but that happens in Footy. 18-8 up we should have buried it but we got complacent.

I respectfully disagree. When its 'fair and square' there are not that many biased calls. That we were ahead by 10 is besides the point. The refs are unable to make the right decisions under pressure, repeatedly. And when it is for basic fundamentals of the game it is impossible to cop. Fair and square is a myth

yeah they were bad calls but we were 18-8 after that. We should not have lost it.. can blame the refs all you want but in the end it wont change the result. I hope Tooves didnt whinge about it as it gets us nowhere instead we cop 10 thousand dollar fines.

Both vaild points.
Although as a side note it must be said that the refs helped them get back into the game. Big time. So its not so much that 'we blew a 10 point lead', its more that 'we were ahead, then a continuation of poor ref'ing decisions helped them score points and get back into the game'

I just hope some journos have the spine to write what we all saw tonight, instead of stroking the NRL/SBW/Roosters wank train

Easts are a good team. You can't beat good teams when you don't get a penalty for the last 70 minutes of a match, and every contentious call goes their way.
Again we were the better team. Look at the stats.
Take a good look at the match and you'll see how the refs only penalised us after the first 10 minutes. The refs got Easts back into the match.
It was a great effort by the Manly Men. They deserved a fair go, but were shafted.

Just be ready to give it to Shame BarryGomersall Hayne if he exhibits any bias, any tiny trace of corrupt / get square type decisions.

He still has not yet taken responsibility or heard the voices of we, the Manly fans.

Tonight is your chance. Tell him what he did to us and Let him know it was and remains unacceptable. If you think you might like to go, but are undecided = GO !
Be there, dont let Channel Nein + media silence us, sweep it under the carpet.

I wonder if it will more go the other way of 'questionable' decisions going for us. Which I don't mind the odd one, but I thought when we played the roosters in the first encounter we got quite a few go our way. Which I don't like either. It really seemed a square-up for the GF.

I'm boisterous. F**K the roosters and everything they stand for!!!

Commence the annihilation!!

I'm with Colonel Sanders on this. I have no idea which war he fought in....or why he hated chickens so much, but I'm with him to the end.

KFC - Kill F**kin' Chickens!!

Trenches people. Trenches!!

Dont get too carried away people the 2 points tonight is the same value as the 2 we got last week vs Sharkies or the 2 we chase next week vs Dogs.

This is not a make or break game for either side.

I will settle with a loss and no injuries.

bob dylan said:
Dont get too carried away people the 2 points tonight is the same value as the 2 we got last week vs Sharkies or the 2 we chase next week vs Dogs.

Yeh that's quite a good point. All wins count the same over the first 26 rounds.

It would be great to score 3 wins from say the next 4 games and we will be in prime position for a Top 2 finish.

bob dylan said:
Mathematically yes. In every other way, tonite's '2 points' is worth about 6 psychological points.
Victory over their 18 is the equivalent of getting a 6 point advantage when they next meet - could easily be in the GF. Give me a 6 point start in the GF every time.

bob dylan said:

Damn it! Who'd of thought Bob Dylan of all people would be the voice of reason?

pffffft don't listen to bob....his 'answers' are 'blowing'

Go Manly

game is on at 2.40am.....maybe I should stay up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6