"I'm leaving" posts here please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
60 years for me next year , I’ve seen some great times and some **** times , and some really really **** times.

Sorry for anyone that would like me gone but I’ll still be here.

But I may well spend less time on here as it’s pretty depressing and I don’t really need that these days.

Im leaving. But i am coming back next week because im a glutton for punishment.
Right? And really, where else are we going to go?

I've made the decision to watch each remaining game of our season with a specially curated list of gay anthems replacing the commentary. "It's Raining Men", "YMCA", "Small Town Boy", "Tainted Love", "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)", "I Feel Love", "Karma Chameleon" - the gayer the better. Won't make the footy any easier to watch, but at least it will make me chuckle.

60 years for me next year , I’ve seen some great times and some ** times , and some really really ** times.

Sorry for anyone that would like me gone but I’ll still be here.

But I may well spend less time on here as it’s pretty depressing and I don’t really need that these days.
How's the health big fella? You still on the improve?

I doubt I'll watch another of our games live this year. Even if we win I doubt I'll watch more than the highlights. Can't make the finals now so there's really nothing at stake. I'll keep an eye on the Panthers for the rest of the year and hope to see some half decent signings in the offseason.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4