"I'm leaving" posts here please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Right? And really, where else are we going to go?

I've made the decision to watch each remaining game of our season with a specially curated list of gay anthems replacing the commentary. "It's Raining Men", "YMCA", "Small Town Boy", "Tainted Love", "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)", "I Feel Love", "Karma Chameleon" - the gayer the better. Won't make the footy any easier to watch, but at least it will make me chuckle.
some good songs in that list actually mate

I'm pretty much gone. It's a good thing, I used to be addicted to silvertails, now I only check in a few times a day, and that will diminish. The intolerant 7 and the **** form of the team (related I'm sure) have cured my addiction.

I'm pretty much gone. It's a good thing, I used to be addicted to silvertails, now I only check in a few times a day, and that will diminish. The intolerant 7 and the **** form of the team (related I'm sure) have cured my addiction.
It’s a temporary thing , it’ll turn around it always does , but it might take a while.

Its like domestic violence. I felt so violated yesterday I nearly called the police to take out a dvo, but they'll have a win next week and ill come crawling back. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I love Manly

I ain’t going anywhere, Been a fan since 86 when i was 6 years old baby!
Something like this @Soup but in maroon and white I guess
adult-baby-boy-plus-size-costume.jpg

I'm leaving to Singapore for the week later next week, so y'all behave

Is it worth getting FOXTEL sports package next year for the 8 months of football @ $30/month = $240 a year or just watch Channel 9 when Manly is broadcast on 9, after watching the rubbish the team has dished out this year with the cost of living, save myself $240 off the Foxtel package to pay other bills?

Is it worth getting FOXTEL sports package next year for the 8 months of football @ $30/month = $240 a year or just watch Channel 9 when Manly is broadcast on 9, after watching the rubbish the team has dished out this year with the cost of living, save myself $240 off the Foxtel package to pay other bills?
After the rubbish the team has dished out this year, they’ll be lucky to get a free to air game next year, probably going to have to spend the $240!

After the rubbish the team has dished out this year, they’ll be lucky to get a free to air game next year, probably going to have to spend the $240!
Yeah Channel 9 don't want to risk viewer ratings and everyone going to 7 to watch Aussie rules

Yeah Channel 9 don't want to risk viewer ratings and everyone going to 7 to watch Aussie rules
True, also more than likely a case of once bitten twice shy, we’ve had a fair number of FTA games this year off the back of 21, hard to imagine we’ve rated very well especially after our most recent effort.

I love Manly

I ain’t going anywhere, Been a fan since 86 when i was 6 years old baby!
Parra won in 86.. so if you are really a fan you jinxed us man… But we won in the following year.
Yeah it’s Says you have been a member since 71… wow Dan. Seems really young if true… really young. I am amazed. I am so amazed I could believe we still have a chance of playing finals footy this year. Man in all seriousness don’t go away I think its great having a pet troll on board and you are doing such a bang up job.. keep the good work up @Soup

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8