"I'm leaving" posts here please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm leaving........... to watch the game again on Kayo. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I will return feeling very optimistic about our 2023 season with DCE and Schambles as our halves, and Foran, Walker and Davey all playing for other clubs.
Don’t forget Marty leaving too what a loss eh

Mmm, not exactly.

I have a PET scan this week and will know more after my appointment on the 25th.

My PSA level should be zero , and it’s not.

May need some radiation and hopefully not chemo , fingers crossed.
Take care of yourself mate. Sending good vibes your way.

I don't chose to be here or support Manly I have to be here, I have to support Manly. It's a part of my being, my existence. I'll be here through the good and the bad but be fu*ked if I'll sugar coat it when it goes to sh*t like it has this year.

Mmm, not exactly.

I have a PET scan this week and will know more after my appointment on the 25th.

My PSA level should be zero , and it’s not.

May need some radiation and hopefully not chemo , fingers crossed.
Good luck Mark.
The result of your test is way more important than a footy game and even if it’s not the best news the treatments available are amazing and will keep you on this forum for a long time yet.

So…apprehensively I tiptoe onto ST, carefully avoiding the threads that will be speaking of sacking players, coaches, owners, ball kids and talking of burning their Manly jerseys….
Jeez it was a shyte game.
Onto next week though.
Go Manly!

I'll stick round if only to see how well BenT goes, I mean there's the future of the team right there, I think we should get the other brother that doesn't play footy to play first grade for us next year too and give him first crack at 5/8 and pay him 750k and maybe give the dad a bench spot too.

I love that i can come here and dont have to hear the old sugar coated facebook shi7 boo hoo dont pick on the players comments and your not a real fan go support the tigers crap

My username is MANLY4LIFE your stuck with me suckerssssss

I'll stick around for another season as well.
But I think I might give up the season tickets. I'd rather be disappointed in my lounge room than make a 2 hour round trip to Brookie.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8