I'm bored

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm bored

I have decided that I have far better things to do today than to debate the plainly obvious, and indefensible with people who are clearly either completely blind to truth or just wanting to **** stir.

1. King is a serial underperformer, a shirker and soft. One of the worst starting props in the NRL.

2. Monaghan is a player of mediocre attacking ability (at best) and is on a grossly inflated salary for a player of his limited ability.

Debate it all you like, but I'm pretty sure the intelligent amongst us know this is plainly obvious.

Continued denials smack to me of stupidity.

I'm bored

no. Just a statement of me not suffering fools any longer, or wasting time on debating what is obvious.

I'm bored

I will agree with Point 1

I will agree that Mona's is overpaid , hes not brilliant but he is Better than you give him credit for , His Long kicking Game is very good and he has excellent defence especially around the Ruck , If you have watched many games this year , you would have noticed how many tries we concede when Dunley comes on , im all for giving Ballin a Run but at Dunleys expense not Mona's

I'm bored

I have decided that I have far better things to do today than to debate the plainly obvious, and indefensible with people who are clearly either completely blind to truth or just wanting to **** stir.

and of course you claim complete innonence from this statement!

I'm bored

I'd LOVE to be able to be only positive. It's just not in me. If I feel concern...I voice it. Like my concern about being only the 2nd team Souths roll with Bell, Beaver and Choc.

I'm bored

I reckon some of the cheer girls have better defense than King....damn sight better looking, lot better future, and don't cost as much!

I'm bored

1. King is a serial underperformer, a shirker and soft. One of the worst starting props in the NRL.

2. Monaghan is a player of mediocre attacking ability (at best) and is on a grossly inflated salary for a player of his limited ability.

Debate it all you like, but I'm pretty sure the intelligent amongst us know this is plainly obvious.

Continued denials smack to me of stupidity.
deadset could u be any more conceited

listening to ure constant boring dribble about monas, king etc is like masturbating with a rusty cheese grator.

At least with the rusty cheese grator u will get some sort of pleasure.

My challenge to u mata is put up or shut the **** up

u say u have ure sources that monas is paid more than Danny B

Post it now or atleast pm me, have the balls to post it or leave it alone forever.

I'm bored

What would you know about a cheese grater Cliffy when you put that **** ty cheese sauce on your pizzas?

I'm bored

What would you know about a cheese grater Cliffy when you put that **** ty cheese sauce on your pizzas?
bull**** once again and u know it
because i have the pm where u asked my about how much we get charged for Mozzarella you fool

nice side step about the Buderus spin doctoring u post

Come on Mata u myth tell us ure proof how do u know monas gets more than danny

u dont because u're like a bull with no balls and no horns

u cant buck u cant F@ck u just sit around all day here and bull****.

I'm bored

We all know there is "bootm cheese" (mozarella) and top cheese. Are you saying your whole pizza, including the "cheesy crust" is pure grated mozarella?

:blaugh: :blaugh:

I'm bored

We all know there is \"bootm cheese\" (mozarella) and top cheese. Are you saying your whole pizza, including the \"cheesy crust\" is mozarella?
interesting all the cheese is mozz
top and bottom (albeit the Gold Coast is a test market and only uses bottom cheese and yes the String Cheese we use is Mozz, the only time we have used the liquid cheese is in the 3 cheese stuffed crust as it names suggest there was mozz and cheddar liquid in the crust with parmasen on the outside of the crust) so once again like the whole Buderus and monas pay thing u have been shown up for the bull**** artist u are mata.

Still waiting for ure source..................

I'm bored

the only time we have used the liquid cheese is in the 3 cheese stuffed crust as it names suggest there was mozz and cheddar liquid in the crust with parmasen on the outside of the crust)

tsk tsk tsk. I would imagine we could have a cook off of the best pizzas from our respective outlets and I'd win at least 75% of the vote.

I'll back my Moroccan Lamb Gourmet over your mass produced, multi-national **** any day.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4