Im Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lets just say CW has decided the footy is no longer a place for his eldest daughter

well his actual words were
"i will make sure I keep my daughters away from the footy"

however the connetations that that implies given the ages opens me up to ridicule and abuse! So I went iwht a safer paraphrased version

If we're going to keep going down this track we might as well delete the thread.

Either that or I lend CW my shotgun.

Which is why I left it as above!

however you took it down the wrong path!

either way. Doug, PJ & I could be converging on Melbourne for the Storm game in round 26. Apparantly there is a rush on fathers buying their daughters flights home out of melbourne on that weekend

Which is worse?
The love sick puppy that sees nothing, or
The walking talking ego

:naughty: :p :p :p :p :p :D

Poll time admin. I'm plumping for none of the above.

I was good at being a dad.....and I am damn good at being single

I might put a new feature on the site.

The "soggy Sao countdown timer" which count down timer whcih counts the time between each soggy sao thread.....

I can see Doug and I getting in some trouble!

[quote author=Matabele]
Damned good at being delusional.
Wish I had said that :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Yeah good job you didn't though hey mate......or you could have been right in line for me saying something, snide and cruel :)

Matas does a good job of being snide and cruel to himself. I mean you have seen the head he has to walk around with!

I didnt sleep last night but I get your point!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4