Im Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was with a pommie slapper and that was quite serious but she missed her family too much and went home. Thats old news though.

only thing doug is engaged to is getting smashed :)

just kidding

it's funny. Girls miss their families....guys cant wait to get away

I was with a pommie slapper and that was quite serious but she missed her family too much and went home. Thats old news though.

Yeah I think I recall something from about 6 months ago. Dan mentioning congratulations or something. I thought it was in relation to an engagement or something like that.

I was also unaware... i take it Dan and Doug are back on the open market!!

Lock up the daughters indeed... if doug keeps up the "beware of the silvertail" in Melb and Dan does likewise in Sydney... i'll do my part up here in Brissie ;)

actually Nutz I was thinking about moving to the Gold Coast for a few months

there may be a few heading down to melbourne it seems as i and some others have been discussing it, we are waiting to find out which day/time

Awesome for PJ & I if you go Fluffy. Our chances with the women go up by massive amounts!

Its ok mate, im used to it.

Always seems that they get interested in me and then find out im not available so just take whatever is hanging around

yeah it is your lack of availability.....that will do........

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6